Exotic, Sports and Classic Car Show at Kurt's May 8th!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Exotic, Sports and Classic Car Show at Kurt's May 8th!!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by 4re308, Mar 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    JimPern, my BB512i will be there too. I didn't see a BB512 on the pre-registration list...who is bringing that car? I may get there at 12noon rather than 11am, so save me a wide spot to park.

2. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    You got it Frank, I will have a spot open for you in the Ferrari section. We are up too 107 cars!! Wooo hooo, its going to be awesome!

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    It's #95 on the list.....isn't that you?

4. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    I won't be able to go to this weekend's show!!! I just hope those people that are showing up are going to be at the Challenge race next weekend. Especially any owners of the great 512 BBi; one of my top five. Have fun while I am working.

5. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Joe, I will take lots of pictures for you. Sorry you cannot make it.

6. bobbyd

bobbyd Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2003
    Unfortunately, I cannot make it either. My son's first communion and then a flight out to San Francisco for a work related conference. Have fun! Hope to see some of you the following week @ Road Atlanta for the Challenge races.

7. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    jimpern, I have a BB512i and I do plan to be there albeit a little late. But, your post indicated a BB512 was going to be there too and I was just wondering whose car that was. I almost bought a BB512 for that great intake sound when I got my BB512i, but opted to go with the injected rather than carburated car for the extra torque, acceleration and ease of maintenance since I drive mine so many miles a year.

8. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I'll be there and can't wait. If I can talk wifey out of bed at a reasonable hour... :) This will be fantastic. Will there be an Fchat area so we can put faces with names? I'll have my black Ferrari hat on!

Mark

9. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hey great idea! I will try and get all the F chat people together! Right now there are 117 cars registered!! Man oh man, there is some amazing machinery showing up! I am so excited!!

10. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I'll be there in my 328 wearing a red Ferrari t-shirt with a checkered-flag stripe across the front.

11. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I woke up with the flu or something this morning. Fever, muscle aches, head feels like a balloon....lots of dirty words. My son has been complaining the last couple of days and it looks like he wasn't faking. Aren't kids wonderful? :)

TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES AND POST THEM, PLEASE!!!!

Mark :(

12. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    The show was an amazing success. We had 135 cars come! Incliding about 24 Ferraris, 6 Lambos, bunches of Vipers, Vettes, BMWs, VWs, Porsches, you name it! There was also a lovely 1936 Rolls Royce! What a perfect day! Then a bunch of us went on a rally to Flashback Motorworks! Had a blast today, thank you all for coming out. It meant the world to me.

13. 6.0 se

6.0 se F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    An excellent time Mitch.Well organized,and GREAT cars. A.J.

14. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    Great time! Thanks Mitch. We missed you at Franks. BTW, he's great with a grill.

Jeff

15. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I'll second that emotion! Best steak I've had in a long time, and the conversation was great as well. Thanks, Frank.

I also enjoyed being part of "Enzo's Flying Circus" on the drive from Flashback. I don't think those kids at Kroger will ever forget what they saw!

16. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    It was my pleasure, thank you all so much for coming out. Pictures coming soon!

17. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    Frank, forgot to thank you for your hospitality! Thanks for tolerating us all ;^P

Jeff