Exotics and expresso (cars and coffee) in Santa Clarita? | FerrariChat

Exotics and expresso (cars and coffee) in Santa Clarita?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TrojanFan, Oct 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Is there a cars and coffee in Santa Clarita anymore? A few years back I started a Ferrari/ Exotics only one up in Canyon Country on Via Princessa at the mall with Bagel Boyz and Ay Carumba and we had a good turn out for a couple of months then the group merged over with the one at Route 66 Cafe and that was the end of it. Is that one still happening?

If not, any interest in starting one up again at the Via Princessa location? Two restaurants there for coffee and breakfast and pleanty of parking. I dont live in the area but its an easy drive for me and I would help get it going again but someone local needs to be involved.

Incaico likes this.
  2. Extreme1

Extreme1 Formula 3

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    There’s one by the old K Mart on Valencia Blvd.
    Probably 100 cars showed up last Saturday. It’s every Saturday morning. It’s all over by 10am.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Ok, well if one is going on in Valencia, probably not worth trying to get one going in Canyon Country again.

4. 256GAR

256GAR Rookie

Mar 10, 2004
    SC Valley, LA.
    Full Name:
    Gareth H
    The K-Mart car meet is mainly muscle cars and hot rods. I’m happy to resume the Canyon Country meet again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I can provide the location (Princessa Plaza - via Princessa at 14) and will go occasionally but someone more local should organize and promote. I can get some LA guys to come up as well.

Incaico and Mmckee like this.