Exotics of Scottsdale? | FerrariChat

Exotics of Scottsdale?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by stardoc, Jun 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    I'm thinking of lowering my Maserati coupe and shopping around. I've heard that exotics of Scottsdale is good but I can't find them. Does anyone have an address or number? Are there any other places other than the Ferrari dealership that I can take my car to?

2. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Go west on Frank Lloyd Wright after getting off of the 101, and it's on Northsight, which will be a left turn off of Frank Lloyd Wright... It's right down there beside La Hacienda Harley Davidson. www.exoticsofscottsdale.com

I'll probably be out that way tomorrow.

3. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    Thanks bro,
    I'll check it out tomorrow.

4. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    They probably only have a few cars, and they will be in the back... Most of their inventory is in Vegas at the moment.

5. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Patrick - I don't mean to challenge you, but that sounds kind of odd. When I visited with the management of Exotic Cars at Caesars last week, they stated firmly that they had no relationship with Exotics of Scottsdale.

Additionally, since the Vegas store is not yet licensed to sell cars, why would they keep them here, when they could be selling them down your way?

6. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    #6 F40, Jun 17, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    No idea, but when I went last... Which was late April... I was talking to Alex and he said their cars were in Vegas... The S7, blue Murcielago, the rosso barchetta 512TR, red 360's, etc... Which I have seen in pics from Caesars palace... I guess they are connected in some way.

Here's a pic of what they had.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    There was an S7 at Caesars when they held their first opening party on April 7, but it's no longer on display. The other cars you mention seem to be there now. (Of course, the red 360 could be another one.)