EXOTICS ON MAIN- OPEN INVITE TO ALL | Page 6 | FerrariChat

EXOTICS ON MAIN- OPEN INVITE TO ALL

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by jts355, May 21, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    No posts to this thread for a few weeks. Is this still going on? I might be able to make it next Sat!

2. Kevinwi

Kevinwi Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Okay, I threw my tantrum, but I couldn't stay way. So I was back today. (and nobody called me lame for missing a couple of Saturdays) :))

The turnout was light today, probably due to the weather. But it was nice to see Gary Reed there with his new baby. Also, Clay Stephens made an appearance with his beautiful silver GT3. Regrettably, no Lambos were able to make it.

If the sun is out next Saturday, I'm sure it'll be a good showing again.

Kevin

3. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    SeaFair weekend guys. Angels vs Lambo? No contest. :):)

4. yb360

yb360 Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2004
    WA
    Full Name:
    John A.
    I slept in this morning, but I was there the last 2 weeks. VERY light turnout both of those weeks also. Have people become tired of this event? I thought it was great the first several weeks due to the number of people who would show up. It was nice to catch up with old friends and meet new car guys.

Does anyone want to keep this thing going?

5. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    #130 BritBlaster, Aug 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    There is a lot going on this time of year. Can't do it all.

7. Kevinwi

Kevinwi Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Of course. But, I think it should be an individual call. If you want Exotics on Main to continue, then show up. If not, don't.

8. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I'd be there next weekend, but the FCA trip to Victoria, BC is next weekend...sorry.

9. rynoshark

rynoshark Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I'll probably come out Sat morning since I can't go on the BC trip (heading down to Monterey on Monday and I've got a bunch of things to do that weekend).

10. yb360

yb360 Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2004
    WA
    Full Name:
    John A.
    Sorry guys, I just re-read my post and realized that it sounded a bit like a chastisment; when it honestly wasn't intended that way.

I really was asking sincerely if people for the most part had grown tired of it or if they were just busy with other things, or ?? I guess that's what I get for trying to post when I should be sleeping.

Obviously I can't make it every week either and I don't expect anyone else to either, I was just surprised at how light the attendance was the last couple weeks.

I will try to make it this coming weekend, but I'll be in Monterey the following weekend.

11. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I just been a bit busy, but intend to come out at least once or twice per month...

12. Kevinwi

Kevinwi Karting

Nov 21, 2006
    Maybe I'm alone in thinking that Lambos win. I'm not much into airplane although I did go see them today (on Sunday).

13. ST&A

ST&A Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Lake Stevens
    Full Name:
    Sid Thayer
    Hey Paul did you get your ride in the Angels?

I made it down and had a great time with great friends. I hope to see the rest of the gang soon.

14. MsGreta

MsGreta Rookie

May 31, 2008
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Greta
    We have some of us meeting at the Park & Ride at 112th/405 at 7am to drive down if anyone wants to meet up with us! Looking forward to seeing you all.

15. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Nope. I had *assumed* that it would take place during SeaFair. Organizer now states that it could happen at any time. I am, with great understatement, feeling a little deflated.

There is a high likelihood that you'll see me there at 7am.

16. ST&A

ST&A Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Lake Stevens
    Full Name:
    Sid Thayer
    I plan on going in the morning, so i will just meet you all there.

17. FerrariWA

FerrariWA Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2004
    Seattle/London
    Full Name:
    Thomas Summerfield
    Sorry to hear mate, I was really looking forward to this Saturday, unfortunately I have to make my way over to the other side of the mountain. Two friends of mine were involved in an accident up the Entiat Valley a couple nights ago, leaving one in hospital with head trauma. So i must go pay my respects. I hope it is a great turn out!

Tom

18. MsGreta

MsGreta Rookie

May 31, 2008
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Greta
    Not going to be able to make it tomorrow - hope to see you guys in a few weeks. Save time for the 405 traffic mess.

PS: FerrariWA: sorry to hear about your friends - hope all will be ok and everyone fine.

19. '77 308GTB

'77 308GTB Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    TD
    I'll be there 7:45 ish, maybe with a few other friends (Audi RS6, Ferrari 360, custom harley and my 456gt), but it's early so we'll see if they all make it. I'll bring some postcards with the model home address across town, to the free lattes/drinks starting at 8:30am, for those interested.

Todd

20. m_later

m_later Karting

Mar 22, 2007
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    John
    I don't think I'm gonna make it tomorrow. Combine the weather with the 405 closure and it doesn't sound like a lot of fun. I'll catch up on a later one.

21. ST&A

ST&A Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Lake Stevens
    Full Name:
    Sid Thayer
    I am unable to make it today, my car is in the shop for ABS and Traction control module issues. I could roll up Getto style in my hot 4dr malibu that the dealeship loaned me. Poser.......... I will be there next week.

22. '77 308GTB

'77 308GTB Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    TD
    Considering it was pouring, not a bad turn out. 4 Ferrari's, 4 Porsche's, an Audi RS6 and a couple others, sorry I wasn't paying complete attention from water soaked eyeballs. I also left by 8:30am to go to my 'open house', which also had good attendance considering the weather. Someone's writing an offer today, but we'll see? Nice to meet you Paul!

23. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Likewise! Hope to see you at another event soon...

24. FerrariWA

FerrariWA Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2004
    Seattle/London
    Full Name:
    Thomas Summerfield
    Most appreciated MsGreta, my friend suffered a concussion and has broken a vertibrae, no 1, the closest to his skull.... He has a neck brace on.
    He has some memory, but forgets alot. he is going for speech therapy/memory. The other friend is facing some serious legal woes.

I will be there for Coffee and Cars this saterday though. Looking forward to that.

25. ST&A

ST&A Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Lake Stevens
    Full Name:
    Sid Thayer
    Thomas i am so sorry to hear about your friend. We are praying for a complete recovery.

I am hoping to be there saturday, i drive the torch red 2002 corrvette, if you see me stop me and say hello.

Sid