Eye candy | FerrariChat

Eye candy

Discussion in 'New England' started by sam231, Mar 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sam231

sam231 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2004
    RI
    When I went to visit my car at the mechanics, we got to talking about the mounting of backup lights on the rear bumper. I have the holes but no lights. I have been researching them for awhile and have bought a pair of what I believe are correct issue but before mounting we decided that it would be good to have a look at how others are mounted. John mentioned there was a 330 being restored @ Paul Russell's and I called and got an appointment. Essex is an old haunt of mine (I grew up one town over and my wedding reception was at my inlaws house on the top of Tree Hill in the middle of Essex) so on Good Friday off I went....Paul Russell's shop is AMAZING! Three Lussos, a 275 and 330 GTS, a GTE, a California Spyder, naturally a Gull Wing, it went on and on...The car I visited is a 330 2+2 owned by the same family from new. The husabd just died and the widow, age 82 I think, is having the car brought back into driving condition after many years in storage. Original paint, original interior, etc. Remarkable. Paul Russell is a wonderful guy and helped me look at light setups not only on the 330 GT but also the 275GTS and 330GTS for comparison. A gentleman and a scholar. I want to publically thank him for his time. I should have taken pictures, but silly me, I forgot the camera......