F-Cars at Julio G's | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F-Cars at Julio G's

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by AZ308GTS, Apr 30, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Except for maybe a Countach or Diablo:) and I do love Countaches (I don't know if that is the correct plural of Countach or not). The reason any car becomes Kit car like (of course I don't remember Alex actually call anything a kit car) is because it is admired by many and some company can make money making kits. Again though thank you for the obviously unbiased opinion.

Regardless of what some may think of the 308, I really enjoy the car and will keep it for many many years if not for ever, I think it is one of the most beautiful shapes to ever come from any automaker. Lamborghinis are interesting to look at and I admire many specific models (Murci, Countach, and Miuras) but I would never want one, they are just not my style. Ferraris are the only make that gives me that feeling of passion and of course that is why I am so objective and unbiased when it comes to these arguments as well:)

2. Jeff SD

Jeff SD Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    San Diego
    #27 Jeff SD, May 3, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

LMAO !! I just spit my Redbull and Vodka out!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. AZ308GTS

AZ308GTS Karting

Apr 16, 2006
    Phoenix,AZ

4. ENZOSON

ENZOSON Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2004
    Erie, Colorado
    Full Name:
    PIETRO
    Remember my friends... it is all about racing heritage.. That is what makes Ferrari what it is today. There have been many attempts by "other" manufactures to imitate what Ferrari has grown to be ... to no avail. (Except for Porsche and maybe Lotus ... in its days)

They come into the picture temporarily, only to fade into the horizons... few have endured and the few that compete (Renault, BMW, Toyota, Honda) have learned from the Commendatore's original philosophy of making everything in house ... chassis, engine....

My two cents.

Pietro

5. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo

6. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    Yes, for you its all about the race heritage, but unfortunatley, your Dino, or 308's/328's share far more in common with a Fiat than any F1 car. :)

7. ENZOSON

ENZOSON Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2004
    Erie, Colorado
    Full Name:
    PIETRO
    You must first read up on the racing heritage of the Dino engine along with it's innovative location in the car.

8. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    Hold on now, Pietro...you're asking a bit much...little Ellen can't read with those 'Cringing Cow' blinders on....rather, he deserves your pity.

9. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo

Ive been blinded since I saw the most unflattering Dancing Donkey Banana in your profile. I became dizzy, and on my way to throw up I hit my head.

10. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    something we already know
    please, little Ellen, no more personal stats.

11. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!

SUCKER

12. MARQ

MARQ Formula 3

Feb 9, 2002
    East Coast US
    Full Name:
    Marq
    Well, at least you're signing your posts properly. Little Ellen, SUCKER, or Lame-O, whatever you feel better calling yourself, we'll know who you are.

13. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo

That was lame, even for you. Time for you to go rub out your banana.

14. Paith

Paith Karting

Dec 26, 2004
    i'd just like to say that there is no humor whatsoever in "little ellen"

calling allen "little ellen" is something you'd say in 5th grade..........then again, you only own a 328, so it probably fits your mental state.

your stupid if you think its funny.

15. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Like any of this piddly 'my car is better than your's' argument is higher than 5th grade, Allen starts these things and it seems he really enjoys poking fun as he has been continually banned from the site and rarely offers anything other than negative comments. I am a complete Ferrari bigot and I kind of enjoy seeing Allen act like a bully on the playground. Normally a picture thread with a dino, 308, Mondial and Countach would die after a couple comments from the owners of the cars, but no Allen can keep this thread at the top for a week. And then you come in calling people juvenile and then with your childish dig at someones personal car. It is all entertaining.

16. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    I admit, it is fun to pick on the Dancing Donkey crowd.

17. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    I have to say you are quite the salesman for your new group... I am sure you will have Ferrari owners rushing to part of this club now that we know how we will be welcomed... :)

18. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    What made you think we had any interest in having Ferrari owners join our group?

19. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Only your original post inviting me to join and that just about every event it posted on Ferrari chat and they email our webmaster asking for us to promote the club, but of course I could be mistaken. Good to know.

20. AZ308GTS

AZ308GTS Karting

Apr 16, 2006
    Phoenix,AZ
    All I did was post a few friendly pic's of some cars. I even included the ugliest Countach ever produced. The one where Lambo tried, unsuccesfully, to copy Ferrari with the strakes on the vents. (why spend all of that money restoring the worst Countach) and the Lambo guy is still showing his colors.
    It's nice to know that Lambo's are in the same league as Escalades and Hummers. Bling bling baby! Diamond studded wheels, thumpin' stereo, 50 Cent and basket players as your car club buddies. Meanwhile, the real sports car companies, Ferrari, Porsche, Lotus, Jaguar, Chevy (Corvette) are being represented on tracks around the world.
    I hear it all of the time when a Lambo drives by, people say "crack dealer" or "rapper". When any Ferrari drives by they go "wow..a Ferrari". Just wait a few more years, Lambo won't be able to sell a thing because of the bad images. It's happened in the past to other car companies. It will happen again.

21. ENZOSON

ENZOSON Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2004
    Erie, Colorado
    Full Name:
    PIETRO

BTW ... what Lambo did YOU drive to the Julio G's car show?

22. ENZOSON

ENZOSON Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2004
    Erie, Colorado
    Full Name:
    PIETRO

Thanks for posting the photos.

Pietro

23. abolfaz

abolfaz Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2005
    Coral Gables

I understand that he arrived in 1/2 of a lambo...

24. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Wow, when was this?