F-Chat Boxer Concourse 2006 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

F-Chat Boxer Concourse 2006

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Dopplemax, Jan 11, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Hey everyone, if any of you have personal contact with any of the other 42 plus Boxer owners here on the board, please contact them to see if there is any additional interest.

Regards,

Matthew Cooper

2. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def
    This thread got buried, so bump up.

3. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Three more weeks guys. March 01, I'll shelve the elaborate plans and stick to an informal invite for all Boxer owners coming to the FCA National, unless I have some more interest!

DMAX

4. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    Where is the FCA national and when? Is it a big show?

5. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

This year it is in the DC area. It is the end of May into the first weekend of June. There are concourse events, track events, drives, you name it.

DMAX

6. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

One can smell spring coming here in the Mid-Atlantic. Soon the rush of cool air, warm sun and welcoming roads will be beckoning us to join the horses running along the fence lines!

How about you Boxer owners?

Any new commitments coming from the gang?

:)

DMAX

7. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Just unburying the thread. Any new participants ready to join us?

DMAX

8. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

I'm calling the idea "dead".

Anyone coming to DC for the FCA National, Boxer or not, that wants to get together for an F-Chat drive and dinner, PM me. I suggest you all get FChat Stuff shirts with your screen names so we can know who you are!

DMAX

9. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def

I appreciate your time and efforts. I think the problem is that driving a Boxer for any distance with more than a tooth brush is rather difficult. Especially if you are nearing 6 foot or over. If I had the time I would either ship it or trailer it to DC.

I am going to post a separte thread soon trying to organize a Boxer gathering at the 2007 Cavallino. Maybe 10 months is enough time for everyone to plan to attend.

At any rate, thanks DMAX for your efforts.

10. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

No worries! Thanks for your support. Put me on your list for 2007 and keep in touch.

DMAX