F-Chat Monthly Breakfast Details - 03/28/04 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

F-Chat Monthly Breakfast Details - 03/28/04

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bmyth-FDC, Mar 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Hey Byron,

Thanks for organizing the event today, it was the most enjoyable to date for me. Great group of attendees for sure.

Hope everything worked out on the bill OK. Armen had to pass the hat again so I think you're good to go ;)

Those hotel destinations really seem to be a perfect set up for these kind of events.

Gracie,

Scott

2. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    Are you guys doing it again next Sunday?

I would love to be there.

3. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Pics..........

4. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Pics.......

5. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

The gangs all here.........

6. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Hey Jimmi,

You'll probably have to catch next months event..........

7. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Damn, sorry I missed most of you guys. I showed up just as you guys were pulling out to head to Ortega. Not all is lost, however. I did say hi to a couple of you from my car. For those who saw me, my apologies about being "under dressed" :) Also, I saw the gang with the new Stradale, Bill Rose, and Senna1994, driving around on PCH and Niguel Rd on my way home...not to mention quite a few other Ferraris. I tried to get all your attention by waving but I dont think anyone saw me.

Well, too bad I missed a good one! Next month for sure...

8. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Byron,
    Great turnout!!! I had ALOT of fun. Scott great pictures. I think we had a good group of people. Next month.... Watch out. I bet there will be 50% more people. I think we created a Monster here!

9. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    WOW!! I had allot of fun today! Thanks Armen for the ride in the 575! That was awsome! And thatnks to everyone who helped organize the event. I finally got to meet some of you guys from Ferrari Chat!

-Armen

10. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Jordan, sorry I missed you.

Byron, thanks again for putting together a great event, and I hope you did not come out of it down. Terrific job.

Armen, great to see, we have to get together soon with our kids.

Scott, great photos, nice to see you again.

It was great meeting the whole group and I look forward to next time. By the way when I made a U-Turn and headed back south on PCH, I saw a 4 car accident, supposedly some guy was looking at the Ferrari's and ran into the back of a Truck.

11. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Hey everyone... what a turnout!!
    Let me see... we had 308 qv's, 328 gts, 348 gts, 355 sp/gts, 360 sp/m/cs, 365, 575, 550B... just to name a few!!

I think the hotel venue was great... don't worry about the bill guys... thanks for chipping in at the end... it all worked out fine. :)

A few of us did a drive afterwards to Lake Elsinore via Ortega... despite the 95degree heat and slow unrelenting drivers ahead of us, we still had a great time. (I know I did!)...

Armen - you're right. We've created a monster... this monthly f-chat get-together thing is getting bigger!! :) Who wants to plan the next one?

I'll post a few pictures later... it was great meeting new people and seeing everyone else again!

Byron

12. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Lets hope it lands on a free day for me :)

13. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Byron -- awesome day! Great venue, and fun drive despite the heat and slower traffic. I had a really good time, as did my little sis!

Speaking of accidents, hear's one for you. Coming back from the drive, heading West on Wilshire. Minding my own business going around the speed limit. This gangsta-looking guy with his girl in his lap / on his side in a pimped out old convertible Cadillac comes roaring up behind me, gets right on my tail and swerves to the right to pass me. I can also see an LA city bus a couple hundred yards in front of me getting ready to pull out onto Wilshire. So I back off the throttle, let this guy blow by me in the lane immediately to my right. The city bus starts pulling out into traffic and this guy is so focused on looking back at me that he nails the bus! His back right rear hit the front left tire of the bus -- he fish-tailed a little bit and swerved to a stop on the edge of the road. I kind of feel bad -- I get the sense he probably put a lot of $$ into pimpin' out his ride and now it's all smashed up!

14. superbimmer

superbimmer Karting

Jan 12, 2003
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Wonderful day ... great event ... amazing turn-out! Nice seeing so many of you. Here are some of my pics ... enjoy.

15. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

Thanks Surfcitie please keep me posted

16. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    damn

i wish i lived in socal
    i wish i could go there

but

i am going to LA sometime in the summer

mabe i could go to crystal cove

17. EVO8

EVO8 Karting

Mar 6, 2004
    Cerritos, LA
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Thanks for letting us join you guys on this drive. It was a priviledge for an EVO to caravan with ferraris to crystal cove and St. Regis. We will for sure go again next time.

By the way, what happened to the $125,000 Supra. I was really looking forward to it.

-Philip and Henry

18. ferrariman605

ferrariman605 Karting

Dec 6, 2003
    Thousand oaks
    Full Name:
    PJ Rizzuti
    that accident with the cadillac sounds pretty crazy. Was anyone hurt.

19. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    Here are some pix's from my cell phone

20. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Nice meeting you guys. He had a coolant leak. That thing is like a fine tuned F1 car. Everything is under so much pressure when he runs it that there is always tweaking that needs to go on. It may be the most awesome street car in the world but it is also a maintenance handful!! He'll make it next time.

21. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Great seeing everyone including all of you from L.A. I wish I could have stayed for breakfast. Byron - We're going to have to put on serious thinking caps to continue to maintain the level of gatherings we've had! Excellent job and excellent turnout!

22. EVO8

EVO8 Karting

Mar 6, 2004
    Cerritos, LA
    Full Name:
    Philip
    I see. Hopefully, he could make it next time because those cars are crazy and rare now. You could spend a couple thousand and that car can fly! My brother almost got one after watching FATF, LOL!!

-Philip

23. clokey

clokey Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    #73 clokey, Mar 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  24. SAF1

SAF1 Karting

Jun 26, 2003
    OC CA & Bangkok
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Hey Byron,

Thanks for organizing the event today, it was the most enjoyable to date for me. Great group of attendees for sure.

I'll post a few pictures later... it was great meeting new people and seeing everyone else again!

25. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Here are some of my pictures...

A memorable moment.... picture #7... Armen, meet Armen! :)

All in all, a great day, very nice people, and very nice cars... :)

Enjoy!
    Byron