F1 TV Webapp Does Not Work! | FerrariChat

F1 TV Webapp Does Not Work!

Discussion in 'F1' started by Bee Cave, Jun 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bee Cave

Bee Cave Rookie

Mar 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Dan Cornish
    I have been trying for weeks to log into the web app for F1TV and I have tried everything including all browsers, clearing cache, incognito mode, I have spent hours with their tech support. All I can do now is say that their web app does not work. It is garbage. I also run a large software company here in Austin TX so I do understand tech.

2. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    What is the error message you are getting?

If there is no visible error message, you can enable debug logs in your browser to troubleshoot.

3. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    You are not alone. Like the last couple years, it is very unstable. I cancel my membership due to instability. You can contact them and they will give you a refund for races you encountered problems.

4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I've had problems every single race and pretty much all sessions (including F2 and F3). Monaco worked fine and only a small hickup when nothing came through for about 15 seconds today.

Not impressed at all, and only reason I use it right now is because i can't be bothered watching it in Portuguese or Dutch. I actually expected to get the proper Sky feed from F1TV with the pre and post show included, as that's what makes the Sky service so much better.

Back to UK next month so problem solved.

Nortonious likes this.
  5. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    I couldn't get my VPN setup on FireStick to allow ESPN stream/replay in Costa Rica...dammit. Not going to bother with F1 TV though. Will just watch live and wish my Spanish was better.