F12 in Portland | FerrariChat

F12 in Portland

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by MarcoDLC, Apr 15, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MarcoDLC

MarcoDLC Rookie

May 21, 2020
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    MarcoD
  2. windsock

windsock Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 29, 2006
    Been in Wisconsin, Connecticut, Vegas and now in Portland since January. Appears RTGT serviced it in February. Definitely needs a PPI and hopefully there are service records with it.

3. MarcoDLC

MarcoDLC Rookie

May 21, 2020
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    MarcoD
    Thx for the response. It doesn't appear there are any good service history records with it so that was a bummer, had the right spec for me.

4. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    That dealer always seemed a bit sketchy to me, but looking at their website it looks like they have gone way up-market since I looked at some cars they had.

5. MarcoDLC

MarcoDLC Rookie

May 21, 2020
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    MarcoD
    Not being local makes hard to get the vibe of the dealer. Thanks for the reply

6. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    I've been to D&C once to test drive a 911. This was probably 4-5 years ago. They threw me the keys and said see ya when you get back. They are a volume dealer. I spoke with the sales rep and they sell a bunch of SUVs but take a few sports cars in for trade. They usually have stuff priced competitively because they move so many cars. Again, I didn't buy from them and only talked to them about the one car years ago but it was a good experience.

donv and JDZNate like this.
  7. MarcoDLC

MarcoDLC Rookie

May 21, 2020
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    MarcoD
    Thanks guys, I passed. The hunt continues...