F12 or Vanquish? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F12 or Vanquish?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by GPM, Aug 7, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Hey man! What else you playing with? Popping Vanquish to get a DB10?? Enjoy in health.
    The hysterical depreciation is the Rapide :D
    On a quiet day, you can hear it depreciate.

Wayne, took M8B for a lap many moons ago. It didn't kill me, and I grinned. A lot. My neighbors would be less tolerant of it than my 650. They even sideeye the RS. Guy down the street with a regular GT3 really doesn't like the new neighbor. :)

2. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    You have no idea how jelly I am right now. :)

3. sasso1977

sasso1977 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2013
    long island ny
    Full Name:
    cesar
    vanquish is a steal on the used car market. i had a vantage , and let me tell you the astons are built like tanks (rivets, and jet grade adhesive). the f12 is the pinnacle of ferrari gt's.
    If money is of no concern get both. or the F12, if you want more bang for the buck, can't go wrong with a vanquish for 170 to 185 k.biggest downside to the aston is depreciation.

MB224 likes this.
  4. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Ain't that the truth. Luckily the Vanquish is a car you could keep for 20 years and never tire of looking at it.

5. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I test drove a P90D and an i8 for a weekend. I'd take the i8 all day, any day. I loved it and ppl go crazy when they see it in a positive way. No hate. I'm Considering a company lease on one. It's a far different car than a Vanquish, F12 or SLR, however. So if that's what the man is looking for I wouldn't go i8.

6. sasso1977

sasso1977 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2013
    long island ny
    Full Name:
    cesar
    Holy thread revival Batman!!!!!!
    I did eventually get a brand new vanquish for
    40% off list. And as stated previously in the thread. This car will age very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk