F12 power window switches pop off easily | FerrariChat

F12 power window switches pop off easily

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by colonels, Oct 10, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. colonels

colonels Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2011
    is there a fix for this?

i can pop them off by applying too much lift pressure but then i can pop them right back on.

2. sunghyun7

sunghyun7 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2019
    I hate the window switch for F12. just feels so flimsy and never does what I want it to do. anyway, try pulling it back rather than up. i haven't had mine pop out yet, but one of local owners did. they are $165 for both on ebay for new ones. he said new ones seemed to help.

3. colonels

colonels Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2011
    i'm thinking about putting some superglue on the sides of the switch that touch the black square posts in the console. anyone tried this?

4. Alexcle

Alexcle Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 2, 2018
    Full Name:
    Alex D

I did exactly this on one of the tabs that broke on the transmission side and not the actual switch that pops off. It would have taken dealer hours to replace w removing front seats and removal of trim and tunnel to access. I had my doubts at first but it has been months and it has not loosened and feels solid. I put it on all point of potential contact and picked the gorilla Gel superglue so it doesn’t run down.