Wanted - F12 wanted | FerrariChat

Wanted F12 wanted

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by KY _Soldier, Sep 5, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Just sold my 612 OTO and looking for an F12. Not opposed to mileage as long as it reflects market price, but the lower the better if possible. Doesn't have to be a CPO but CPO is a plus.

Prefer blue pozzi, TDF, Silverstone or other than red exterior, with iroko, cicciolato (or other brown) or red interior. I am not afraid of bold color choices, but not as crazy about the typical rosso/cuoio. Not in a rush but ready to move on the right vehicle.

I am located in Louisville, KY and Raleigh, NC.

2. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    No car for you but you’ll love the choice from your 612!

Check mike from yellow compass. He had a nice CdF from a bit back that was pulled and was spectacular. Also Mike @Adamas has one he offered to another. That car is very nice. He is meticulous and has a GTS incoming.

GLWS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. rse1851

rse1851 Rookie

Jul 2, 2008
    Rome GA
    Full Name:
    Steven Eckhoff
    I have a 2015 in Argento Nurburgring (Silver) with Nero interior. It has 14,500 miles on it. It had a windows sticker over $400K with >$81,000 in options. We are located in Atlanta. You can see information on the vehicle on our website at *****************.

My name is Steven Eckhoff and my number is 404-538-4454.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. rse1851

rse1851 Rookie

Jul 2, 2008
    Rome GA
    Full Name:
    Steven Eckhoff
    My Goddaughter and here family live on the east side of town. They both graduated from U of L. Their son is a freshman there this year.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    There is a nice Blu Pozzi/Cuoio 2016 F12 at Ferrari of San Diego. Only 3858 miles on the clock. It has a nice combination of options too. I looked at this car seriously before buying a Blu Pozzi 2015 from Ferrari of Central NJ. Miller Motorcars also has a Blu Pozzi 2017 for a few more bucks.

Not many Blu Pozzi or TDFs out there currently. If you want Red, Silver, Gray, Black or White there are plenty to choose from. For me I was set on Blu Pozzi. It just looks "right" on this model.

I can tell you a bit more if you want to PM me. I spent a fair amount of time searching.

JSinNOLA and of2worlds like this.
  6. KY _Soldier

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Thanks! I sent you a PM Sat with my #

7. KY _Soldier

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Still looking. Put in a few offers on dealer cars but I think many are still expecting too much, especially headed into the winter and the uncertainty of the economy through the election etc. I am a bit surprised that some want to hold the line on vehicles they've had sitting on the lot over a year, especially if they are not consignment vehicles. You would think that a dealer who knows you're in the market would maintain communications and continue to at least try to negotiate, but what do I know lol. I am willing to spend more for a very desirable one, especially a tailor made if I can find one that I like!

8. Chadly

Chadly Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2010
    Bothell, WA
    Full Name:
    Chad
    I walked away from a dealer offering cash for one of their many F12s on the lot. After not hearing back from them,I had to call back a week later with my tail between my legs paying the number they wouldn't budge on. The same week I paid almost 10% over asking price on a home. Definitely weird times.

9. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016
    Post 6043
    Lovely TM on offer
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/official-ferrari-f12-berlinetta-picture-thread.359099/page-242

10. KY _Soldier

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
  11. KY _Soldier

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Agreed Chadly. When did you make your offer? I think things are cooling down, esp with winter coming soon. Hard to believe a dealership would sit on a car for 450 days+

12. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016
    Comes w two sets of seats, one TM leather and one tech fabric (I’m presuming Jeans Aunde)
    Yes, Lux. I requested a condition report but haven’t heard back yet.

13. Chadly

Chadly Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2010
    Bothell, WA
    Full Name:
    Chad
    I bought the car 2 weeks ago. I offered before the holiday weekend.