For Sale - F355 Misc Parts | FerrariChat

For Sale F355 Misc Parts

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by carnutdallas, Nov 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Moving out of the Ferrari Spare parts biz since I sold all of my cars. The following parts are available for immediate shipping:

1) F355 Black Leather dash. Tan bottom. Dash is tight and a great cost alternative for a bad dash. This dash was slightly scratched at front edge in middle from broken windshield. I paid $1200 for both pieces, would like $1200

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2)Black Textured OE GTS roof with Gray headliner. Excellent condition. Used as a spare to carry in car when roof was off, so I would not damage my painted roof. Good seals and latches. $2000
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3) Brakes - full standard set with rotors, pads, sensors and bonus rear park shoes. It is the Factory Set sold for cheap 10 years ago. $1200 for everything. - no pics, but will add soon.

Shipping will be additional. I have the best box for the dash and tan bottom was never opened. Clean. I imagine brake shipping to be a tad heavy, but they were shipped to me from FL. Roof will get bubble wrapped and properly protected. Imagine shipping to be in $150 range for each part above to 48 States?

Please PM with any questions. PayPal or Venmo. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    Would love to get the tweeter mounts from the dash. Just don't need the entire dash.
    JD

3. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    never mind on that request....found them available
    JD

carnutdallas likes this.
  4. carnutdallas