F355 Sold! Congrats Brian MacHale! | FerrariChat

F355 Sold! Congrats Brian MacHale!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by cmparrenzo, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    The F355 sold this week to Brian MacHale...

Brian lives in Connecticut and is a class act, I think he loves his new baby!

Everybody welcome Brian to Ferrari owneship!

Chris Parr

2. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Congrats to you too Chris - you went through some un-needed aggravation. Glad it all worked out in the end.

Joe

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    he tried to bail on his deal with you and now he's a "class act"?

doody.

4. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Doody, maybe the guy just had some last minute jitters. Either way good for both of these guys if they are happy in the end.

5. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Doody, different buyer.............

This deal was consumated late last week..........

6. bjm

bjm Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Fairfield County, CT
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I want to thank Chris for looking after me on Saturday at his home. He went out of his way to explain and make me feel comfortable with the car/sale and even set up the transporter and shipping arrangements for me. His 355B is in immaculate condition and I am very excited to have bought my first Fcar. I also got to ride in his F40 and I will not forget that ride for a long time!!! Thanks again Chris.

I look forward to being a part of this community and hopefully I will meet some of you in person especially those in the NY area.

Brian

7. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Congrats to you both!!

8. Gman

Gman Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 15, 2003
    York, PA
    Brian

I am green with envy! When Chris announced that he was selling this car I really did some soul searching about contacting him. Timing just was not quite right for me however I am glad to hear that someone bought this car that will appreciate it. Good luck and I am sure you will love your new toy.

9. bjm

bjm Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Fairfield County, CT
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Thanks Gman

If your ever in my area(CT) your more than welcome to come see it.
    I just bought $150 of detailing products because I want to keep it in the pristine condition Chris has kept it. Seriously the exterior paint job, interior leather, and engine bay look close to brand new. If Chris told me the car was 2 years old I would have believed him. The car should be here on Tue or Wed and I cant wait.

10. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

welcome brian!

11. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Brian,

Congrats and welcome! You will find the NY/Tri-State region of F-chat to be a very active and fun group of people. We would love to see you out and about with us. Look into Rob Ferretti's Christmas party on Dec. 20th. We're all bringing our cars (weather permitting). It's going to be a blast! Again, welcome and we look forward to seeing you and your car out there. :)

-Augustine

12. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

glad it sold! at that price it was making me squirm. I think I am buying some duplexes instead. whew!

13. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    So I guess now you can out the dead beat. Not too cool bailing out after serious money was spent on your side doing things he requested. Gladd to hear you worked out another deal.