F360 F1 for sale | FerrariChat

F360 F1 for sale

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by jrotsaert, Feb 6, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jrotsaert

jrotsaert Karting

Aug 15, 2004
    Reading, UK
    Full Name:
    Jean-Marc
    If anyone is interested in a 2001 (originally X reg) with MIOODNA cherished reg, F1 gearbox, 10700 miles, Grigio Titanio, FFSH, new clutch installed last week, Pirelli Pzeros with less than 2000 miles (look new), new disks and pads, black leather interior with black leather roof liner, red calipers, CD changer, IMMACULATE throughout, please e-mail me. The car is under factory warranty for 7 more months. I purchased it in August from Graypaul in Nottingham for 85,000 pounds.
    I'm looking for half way between trade-in and retail. No time wasters please.
    Car is in the Reading area
    All the best
    Jean-Marc
    [email protected]

2. exiges

exiges Karting

Feb 26, 2004
    Midlands
    Full Name:
    David Brown
    What you paid for it, is largely irrelevant, what you would like to be paid for it would be much more interesting to us..

3. jrotsaert

jrotsaert Karting

Aug 15, 2004
    Reading, UK
    Full Name:
    Jean-Marc
    Dear Exiges, who is the "us" in your quote?
    I would have thought that someone in the market for a 360 would know exactly what a 360 is worth... Maybe I'm wrong?
    Regards
    JM

4. exiges

exiges Karting

Feb 26, 2004
    Midlands
    Full Name:
    David Brown
    I refer to "us" as the collective people reading the thread.. I'd be very surprised if there were people reading this thread, interested in buying a 360 who specifically don't want to know how much you want for it.

Every prospective purchaser has a different idea of what a vehicle is "worth" to them, or you could be referring to the "going rate" for a given model/age/mileage/spec. Neither of which necessarily has a bearing on what you want for your car. As seen on other recent threads, prices are varying wildly currently.

5. Azzuro

Azzuro Karting

Nov 18, 2004
    Merseyside
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Hi Jean-Marc

could you post or email me some photos (inside-outside). If you do not want to post the price on the forum, email it to me.

Thnaks