News

For Sale F430 OEM Scuderia front bumper

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by LorenzoR, May 8, 2020.

1. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    Im selling this as a kit. Its everything you need to mount a scud bumper the correct way. Aside from the bumper is the radiator ducts, the lower brackets and the mountings for the brackets. You would have to make one small bracket for one end. Mark Stewart in the forum shows this bracket which is pretty simple. The bumper had minor damage but now its stronger than it was new. I dont have a pic of the radiator ducts but they ARE included and are bran new. I wouldnt hesitate to put this on my own car...Price is $2900 shipped. Estimating $400 for shipping in the U.S. Send me a pm for more details and phone,,,Thanks
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Grills too? Located in SRQ?

3. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    Ill send u a pm

4. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    I just want to clarify that the grills are not included. However they are readily available. All of these parts that are included are becoming increasingly harder to find. Thanks

5. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe Formula 3

Sep 3, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    That'll sell fast!

6. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    It should,,.its all oem and rare to find

7. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    #7 LorenzoR, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
    Price lowered to $2800 shipped for complete kit

8. Jtatt

Jtatt Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 15, 2017
  9. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    Email sent Thanks

10. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

I don't know if it is allowed to put up a message like this, but Please do not pay any one $400 for shipping.
    If packaging is not included, that thing at most is $250 from east cost to west cost.

11. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    #11 LorenzoR, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
    I dont know what your motive is here. Im not sure why you feel compelled to try to derail the sell of my bumper. Its not cool. A few months ago i sold another scud bumper to a fchat member and it went to california and it was almost 500 to ship by fedex, they packed it and insured it. Insuring this is not cheap. So all this adds up. ALSO,,,,can you read my add where it says ESTIMATING $400 for shiping. You dont have to worry. All details will be worked out and Who ever buys it will see the reciept as i always do when selling something this size.....Geezesss some people

jag-oo-r likes this.
  12. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

im not a sophisticated person. my motive is very singular : you paid too much for shipping. I am not saying you are overcharging people. I am say you are overcharged.

Sorry if i conveyed my message the wrong way, but I do fedex shipping for a living and used to have a postal annex. I know how much these thing costs. Insurance is 1% of what's insured.
    If you sell the bumper for $2500. Insurance is exactly $25.

13. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    Im not so sure about your numbers. Maybe you get a better rate since you do fedex for a living. I dont. They charged me i think it was $125 for wrapping it. Plus insurance on top of the shipping. It adds up. So either way the buyer will know all the details and get a shipping reciept

14. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

thank you for the understanding. I am suggesting you to change a fedex agent to see if the price can be lowered.
    so if the packing is $125, if you are shipping it from east cost to west coast, $400 is about right, because $125+insurance $25 + $250= 400

I never know packing can be $125. When I was owning a postal annex, packing such a thing should be somewhere around $70.

15. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    well I know this for sure. If you pay FedEx to pack it up and add on the insurance you are covered totally if something goes amiss. They will pay the buyer for the entire cost of the bumper and shipping because they packed it up. Its all worth it with something like this. This time around I may not use FedEx though. So as I mentioned the $400 is just an estimate

16. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
  17. Flea7

Flea7 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed Rossa Subscribed Owner

Feb 25, 2010
    Seattle WA
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    $2800 shipped for the OEM scud bumper, rails, and the mounts is a great price!! OEM is very hard to find!
    I bought the other Scud bumper from Lorenzo. There were some issues with Fedex but Lorenzo was great with communication that was needed. He's was very straight forward and transparent through out the whole process. Buy with confidence.

....Oh, and shipping from East to West coast is not cheap.

18. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    Hi Flea Thanks i appreciate it

19. LorenzoR

LorenzoR Formula 3

Sep 26, 2015
    Sarasota Fl
    Poster #8 who was interested never contacted me so the bumper is still for sale,,,Thanks