For Sale - F430 Partout, Brembo GT kit - 380mm (Front), F430 OEM CBB, Fabspeed Test pipes | FerrariChat

For Sale F430 Partout, Brembo GT kit - 380mm (Front), F430 OEM CBB, Fabspeed Test pipes

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by mah_hai, Jan 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mah_hai

mah_hai Karting

Jan 29, 2009
    Canada
    These brakes were used for about 8000 km. Lots of life left on the pads, they are packed up and ready for a new home. Comes with Calipers, Pads, Rotors, Mounting Hardware (everything that came in the kit from Brembo) Buyer pays for shipping.

Asking $2400 USD for the set. (Boxed up and ready to be shipped)

I had the intention of installing this set up on my car, but the reality is that they have been sitting around for a couple of years now. When I purchased these they only had calipers and rotors, I ordered brand new Endless CCB pads(from Vivid racing), and brand new E brake calipers (from Ricambi) for this set up. The only issue with with this set up is that I had the calipers refinished. The shop that did the work did not finish them properly so you can refinish them to the color of your liking.

Asking $5800 USD for the set. (Needs to be boxed up for shipping quotes)

Fabspeed Testpipes.

The bung broke off after driving the car for 2 days over the weekend, I had the some additional support welded in at a local shop to ensure the bung wouldn't fall off again. Since the upgrade I have had no issues with these test pipes. If you are looking for test pipes for your F430, I would recommend these ones so you don't need to deal with the hassle of removing / installing them again.

Asking $600 USD for the set.

Attached Files:

2. mah_hai

mah_hai Karting

Jan 29, 2009
    Canada
    Feel free to text / whatsapp (587)988-2809 or email [email protected] for a faster response.

Thank you!

3. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Great deals for someone!!

4. E55amg9965

E55amg9965 Karting

Jun 13, 2012
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Are the Brembo brakes still for sale?

5. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    How much life left on the CCBs? Is there a way to adapt this to work on the 360?

6. mah_hai

mah_hai Karting

Jan 29, 2009
    Canada
    I weighed the rotors on my bathroom scale and got 11.4 lbs for the front and 10.0 lbs for the rears. To my understanding, if you do not track your vehicle. The rotors should last forever. I am selling these because I intend to track my car.

7. mah_hai

mah_hai Karting

Jan 29, 2009
    Canada
    Carbon Ceramics Sold! Test pipes, and Brembo GT kit still available.

8. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    I'll take the brembo kit off ur hands PM sent

Jgivoo likes this.
  9. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    Received the CCB set !.... A little hiccup with Fedex but all delivered as described. Thank you Charles.

mah_hai likes this.
  10. mah_hai

mah_hai Karting

Jan 29, 2009
    Canada
    Both sets of Brakes are sold! Just have the test pipes left!