F430 skid plate drawings | FerrariChat

F430 skid plate drawings

Discussion in '360/430' started by jjdt, Mar 13, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jjdt

jjdt Karting

Apr 3, 2013
    Cape Town
    Full Name:
    Jan du Toit
    Hi all
    As I am sure, many of you were as shocked as I was the first time you saw the underside of your front bumper and as in my case the blatant ugly scrape marks that stared at me.
    In other parts of the world I see that skid plates is readily available...sadly not here at the southern tip of Africa.
    I have a plan though...I am a cabinetmaker and have a cnc machine and a willing sheet of abs.
    Has anyone out there perhaps have a cad drawing of the skid plates in order for me to make it...to protect the underside of the bumper on my precious 430?
    It will be much appreciated.

2. Aeroman

Aeroman Karting

Nov 8, 2013
    DFW Texas
    It's a 2 dimensional pattern that you should easily be able to trace from your lower bumper cover. That's what I'm going to attempt as soon as I get a chance. Or, if you know someone who already has skid plates on their car, trace them. Then use a CAD program to digitize the tracing.

3. Jgivoo

Jgivoo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2016
    New Jersey
    eBay item 173029377710. Used f430 skid plates....$65USD or best offer. These look like Boardwalk Ferrari skid plates. May want to contact seller for dimensions