F430 vs NSX-R video | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F430 vs NSX-R video

Discussion in '360/430' started by Dan Ciezniewzky, Dec 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Art

Art Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Southern California
    I wasn't comparing the NSX to American cars, I meant to say that the NSX always seems to come out on top or at least barely gets beaten by any of the newer cars. Cars like the 360, Gallardo, 996 911 Turbo and the M3 CSL.

There was a best motoring video a few years back that had the NSX Type-S drag racing a F355, Euro Spec E36 M3, 993 911 and the NSX pulled hard on all of those cars. It's obvious that the drivers were much more comfortable in the NSX . All I'm saying is that it seems a little mis-leading to always put your best driver in the NSX and have it barely lose to some of the newer cars out there.

2. andyferdinard

andyferdinard Rookie

Oct 2, 2005
    This is the first time to Mr. Tsuchiya Keiichi to drive F430, no wonder he is nervous(let alone the price of Ferrari)

p.s. Mr. Tsuchiya Keiichi also is an owner of a NSX-R.

p.p.s. He is also a runner-up of Le Mans in 1999. I'm pretty sure he is not a ****e driver at all.

3. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    i wasnt comparing the NSX to other cars, but rather japs drivers to amarican one. More so they magazine and tv reviewers, if it aint got torque then they cant drive it worth ****

and none on those above cars are drag cars, thus i couldnt care less about the results. They're ment for the twisites :)

and great job andyferdinard!!! thats guy deffently knows what he's doing regardless of what he's driving!!

4. andyferdinard

andyferdinard Rookie

Oct 2, 2005
    This is the civil eduction to the Japanese kids that Japanese cars are the "best" and "good enough to crush" the European exotics (at least in the Japanese circuit...)