F430 wheels | FerrariChat

F430 wheels

Discussion in 'New England' started by Peter1822, Jan 10, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Peter1822

Peter1822 Rookie

Jan 10, 2006
    Fall River, MA
    Full Name:
    Peter Bonneau
    Hey guys, I just signed up for the forum, been following it for a little while. I've run a search and been poking around but haven't found the info that I'm looking for. I am wondering if anyone has a 430 and has put aftermarket wheels on it. I am looking to see what they ran for wheel sizes/width. I am seeing 19x9 or 9.5 and 20x12 ish.. I actually work for a wheel manufacturer locally here in RI, and we haven't gotten a hold of one yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

2. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Welcome to the forum! You may want to post in this section regarding the F430 wheels to get a better response- http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58 Do you own an F430? If so hopefully we will see you at some events this summer :)

-Jason

3. Peter1822

Peter1822 Rookie

Jan 10, 2006
    Fall River, MA
    Full Name:
    Peter Bonneau
    No I don't. I wish I did, working to get there. Actually I put wheels on alot of 360's and other high end cars, so I figured I would post up here and at least say hello! Actually just put wheels on a black 360 that was at the world of wheels show in boston this past weekend. I will definitley try the 430 forum... Thx.