F60 Ferrari Enzo, 355 With T-Tops LMFAO hehehehe | Page 4 | FerrariChat

F60 Ferrari Enzo, 355 With T-Tops LMFAO hehehehe

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by LAMAROSSA, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    It seems appropriate

2. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Dude, that's harsh. She gave me a card too, with the number #83 written on the back. I thought it was for a raffle or something!

3. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Lamarossa, where did you get those rear view mirrors? They look like they come off of a moped called the Smawl Testi Eckles 50cc. IS THIS TRUE?

4. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    The GF comments are totally out of place . Lamarossa is a grown up and he can defends himself . But stop targeting his GF . Its pretty low .

5. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

His first post in this thread was somewhat legitimate. Leave the poor soul alone and simply acknowledge his car values are mis-placed. Any and all comments about his girl friend are simply stupid. She is not involved in any of it, and I don't really think you'd appreciate someone discussing your girlfriend/wife in that manner.

Honestly, I expected quite a bit more in terms of attitude and maturity from people educated/successful enough to own Ferraris, as some of you engaging in this do.

6. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    BUUUWWAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA!! Limp-O, you girl is doing us all!

7. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Would Limp-Dick-ossa's MOMMY please get off the board!

8. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    I can see it now.... Court TV: The case of Lamo-Rossa's girl gone wild!

9. dmd3377

dmd3377 Rookie

Apr 4, 2004
    LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LL! I'm sorry, LOL! This is my first time seeing this dudes car!!! That car is quite simply the ugliest thing I ever seen! Visions of the Lamarossa will be permanantly scarred in my memory forever. I'm really and truly traumatized after seeing that 4 legged hemmorhoid. I should sue your ass for assault with a ugly car!

10. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    Wow... I must not be seeing the whole picture here. Why is everyone terrorizing this guy? I think he knows that his car sucks, that's why he calls it the Lame-O-rossa, but still man... I can't fault a guy that is so passionate about Ferrari that he spends what little cash he has to make his car a little more Ferrari-like.

The GF bashing has to stop too... she IS attractive. Definately higher than a 5 on a 1-10 scale like Allan pointed out.

Unless this guy is Captain Super-Prick... give him a little slack! Damn!

11. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

He doesnt call it the lame o rossa but lamarossa because thats his name.

12. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #87 wax, Apr 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Yes, those that think his girl is hot, need to have an eye exam.

14. LAMAROSSA

LAMAROSSA Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    CT for Now
    Full Name:
    Lamarossa G. P.
    This is lam's girlfriend! For u and all these ****faces with these nasty minded coments should leave me out of this. I know im hot and theres no reason to rate me on a scale of 1-10, because i know i am a 10 and i dont need ur opinions. And the only zipper i fumble is lam's and his tool works great! I know u guys want me to fumble with ur zipper but leave it to ur imagination. U guys were all UGLY AT THE TOBAY FEST. I wouldnt touch u for a penny even if u drove a REAL ferrari. KEEP UR DISGUSTING THOUGHTS OFF THIS CHAT!!!!!!! this was very disrespectful to me

15. Etcetera

Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    Wow...neither of you can write worth a damn!

I pray for your children if you ever have them.

16. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Wow! Will someone put sausage in her mouth and shut her the F@ck up?

Lets see, im going to do Fchats very own HOT OR NOT poll!

17. Chevarri

Chevarri Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2003
    In a rose bush.
    Full Name:
    J'aime

Put it on a Mondial instead, it might actually make it look better.

18. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I like the way mondials look.

19. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    wow, your a beoch

i dont care about anything you said

his car is ****ING pathedic

Heres what i think. Lamarossa might actualy have some problems. If he acualy thinks his car is a ferrari, he is insane

im seruos here

20. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    He dosnt think his car is a Ferrari. He thinks it's A. a homeage to Ferrari. And B. better than some Ferraris (308, 328) Which is even worse.

21. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    ill put money on it that i could take Lam's girl sooooo fast lol...i bet we all could hahahahahah

where does he live again??

and how much do i get for pics of me and his girl? JK JK

22. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Don't torture yourself man. :D

23. anotherguy

anotherguy F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    Can you please create your own login, preferably Mrs_Lamarossa. It make it far easier to search for people to mock when I know who is posting under a given username.

Well, please see the other thread to get a glimpse of how the rest of us feel. Delusions of grandeur* are funny like that.

Fumble? From the looks of you I figured you were probably an old pro...

I know, I know. It's not possible to make change for the penny. Perhaps someone will dig up a haypenny*. Or even better, how about I pay you each a dollar to just go away?

And if you are pissed about being discussed on here, oh well. If the nutless wonder you are dating had any backbone he would have told everyone to leave you out of this stop himself instead of getting his girlfriend to come fight his battles for him.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this is just Lam pretending to be his girlfriend? I don't think it is possible for two people to be so lacking linguistically* that they could jointly desecrate the english language so badly. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't have written half of the things that I did if I wasn't pretty positive that her post was just Lamarossa typing in drag*. If it is her I would love to have heard the conversation that got her on here:

Him: All the other Ferrari owners are being mean to me.

Her: You don't have a Ferrari.

Him: (Angry and confused) They are saying that want to have sex with you.

Her: REALLY! (Runs to computer to dream about riding in a car that doesn't involve sourcing parts from a hardware store, and riding a man that can see past her nipples when standing beside her.)

Personally, there aren't enough rubbers at a Pirelli Factory for me to touch her. Hell I wouldn't touch her with any of yours (even Allen's!).

Lamarossa, if you want to get an idea of what the world really thinks of your car, bring it down to Dallas. Go to Sense and Candleroom. They are both private members only* clubs so I will have you put on the guest list.

It really won't matter though because, you won't even make it to the door. The *valets* would refuse to get in your POS to park it. I am not kidding. They would ask you to park elsewhere and walk over. They don't want to have to get a damn tetanus shot*. And you want a real ego boost, try and pick up a girl outside either of those clubs. They will laugh all the way into my Benz, my friends GT3, or any number of real, honest to god Ferrari's or lambo's parked there on any given night. It's a serious offer. If the bondo, chicken wire, thumb tacks, and silly putty will hold together for the drive to Dallas I will set you up for the night with a table at either of the two clubs listed above. I'll even buy you a bottle of Cristal. If you doubt my veracity* I have attached my tab from New Years Eve to lend some credibility to this offer.

Suck it up, swallow your pride, admit your car is a cobbled together piece of ****.

I might not have a Ferrari, but I have enough sense to be fully cognizant of that fact.

*Denotes words you will both need to look up to fully understand what I am saying. You seem to be unfamiliar with the fundamentals of proper usage of the english language, therefor a reference might be useful.

-ag(Wow, I am feeling surly tonight.)

24. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004

Yeah! Another Mac-12/rocks lover.

Absolutely my signature drink.

You are officially in my cool book.

25. anotherguy

anotherguy F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    To clarify, I didn't drink everything on that tab(although I ended up paying for almost all of it + tip). But the Mac-12 actually was mine. warmup for the evening. It's great when you go to a bar and one of the waitresses brings you exactly what you were going to order without you asking. It's downright scary when you are at the Old Number 7 club during a Mavericks game and a waitress there does the same thing, calls you by your first name and you've never seen her before. She also works at the bar from NYE and, despite having never waited on me, knew what I drank. I was impressed to say the least.

-ag