F60 Ferrari Enzo, 355 With T-Tops LMFAO hehehehe | Page 5 | FerrariChat

F60 Ferrari Enzo, 355 With T-Tops LMFAO hehehehe

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by LAMAROSSA, Apr 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Damn did you buy everyone at that place a drink? Let me know next time you do that, I live DFW area, I'll be glad to help out that total. :)

Everyone look, Lamo redid his Cardomain page!!! It's even worse!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/438665/1

And who ever did that vid of the 360 next to his crap, HE'S USING THAT!

2. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    Maybe she just heard of the legendary $400 tip, and was impressed to say the least. ;)

Don't agree with Mac as a warmup drink though- I either drink Mac or everything else. No sense mixing wheat and chaff.

3. club0

club0 Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2004
    Helsinki, Finland
    After serious contemplation on the subject I have come to the conclusion that the Lamarossa is the ugliest car I have ever seen. And trust me, I've seen a lot of butt-ugly cars.

4. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    QUOTE=anotherguy]Can you please create your own login, preferably Mrs_Lamarossa. It make it far easier to search for people to mock when I know who is posting under a given username.

.)[/QUOTE]

BEST post yet on this thread!! I'm busting a gut over here! Obviously Lamo is pretending to be a woman (the beauty of the internet) just as he's pretending to drive a Ferrari. There is NO way, unless they BOTH are complete bufoons, that 2 people can so massacre the English language in the exact same ways.

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    So you have a lot of money. I don't care about that. That guy doesn't have money to buy a Ferrari so don't attack him on that. You can say he's stupid because he thinks that car is better than a Ferrari. If he actually thinks that, I think he's stupid too. But don't attack that guy because you have money and he doesn't. It really doesn't make you look better, not at all.
    And attacking his girl is bull****. Maybe she looks good, maybe she doesn't, but attacking her because she loves him, that's stupid. You love your wife, and I bet she has things you don't like either.

6. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    And now Lamo's father had chimed in!

7. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    I wish I was his father so somebody close to him could say that car sucks.
    Attacking his girl because of his car is the same as attacking your girl/wife/friend/husband because you act like a little child on a forum.

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Maybe we can get a a page on Car Domain and do a new website just for Lamo-rossa?

9. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Dr Bob, RELAX, we are just having some fun here for Christ's sake!!

10. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    No, what happens here is kicking somebody into the ground. And she can't even respond, because probably she doesn't even know this is happening (the miss. post had a lot of similarities in typing, so I'm counting that one out). Offcourse, I have some fun too sometimes. I call people worthless, I call them stupid, I call them dicks. Big difference is that I do that with people I know, and I only do that with people who don't care and do it with me too. I also know people who wouldn't like it when I would do that, so I don't. Some people take things like this very serious, although it is not meant that way. As long as you don't know somebody, or at least a little, you shouldn't say such things as said here. And a whole group doing it is very easy. This is not meant personally against tifosi69, but to all those who were picking on her. I'm sure there are people here who were terrorised at school, or maybe they have children who are plaqued at school. And you are angry at the children who attack your child, because they are with a whole group. Everybody likes to be in that group. I hate to be in such a group

11. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Now thats a idea.

12. anotherguy

anotherguy F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    You might want to refill your drink, put the kids to bed and tell your GF/Wife/Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters that you will see her tomorrow for this one.

Volume 1, Chapter 1
    It was a dark and stormy night....

Well, if you really want to get into it with me....Re-read the post, but read it slower this time. At no point in time did I:

a) State or imply that he lacked adequate funding/was poor/traded
    food stamps for woods screws.
    b) Say that I *had* a lot of money.
    c) Imply that I was a better person because I could afford something
    he may or may not be able to. Hell, I am an asshhole and I know it.
    And for all any of us know, he makes twice what I do.

All I did was offer Mr./Mrs. Lamarossa an opportunity to begin to come to terms with his problem, to fully understand why people are bagging on his choice of transport. You see, the first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Don't turn into a whiney liberal and start spouting PC crap about people who are "differently incomed" and "economicly disadvantaged" and tell me that it was the best he could afford. He would have saved money had he not stapled gutter grating to the rocker panels. A '91 turbo Supra is actually a pretty damn cool car for someone his age* and can be a lot of fun to drive. But he owns three Supras. He wants to modify his car, thats fine, but like most people his age, he did a quick, sloppy, low quality job*. With the occupation claimed in his profile, I can tell you that people who know how to work with fiberglass aren't hard to find.

First off, I would like to state, I have the perfect wife. In other words, I am not married. But I digress...If you had read carefully you would have processed what I actually wrote instead of what your mind wanted to percieve. Things such as "I might not have a Ferrari, but I have enough sense to be fully cognizant of that fact." Another thing you may have noticed was the quote "In all honesty, I probably wouldn't have written half of the things that I did if I wasn't pretty positive that her post was just Lamarossa typing in drag." If you want to know about me and my character when it comes to people bashing women, either figuratively or literally, feel free to PM me and I will share a story about two Dallas police officers pulling me off of a guy who I saw hit his girlfriend in in front of a bar here a few years back.

Lam's problem is not that I (along with the coherent and vision-gifted[since we need to be PC] population of North America) think he has turned his car into a pile. His problem, the absolute fundamental cause of the verbal ass whippings being doled out, are the statements he makes. For example:

From the first post in this thread:
    HAHA too bad it was raining and i didnt drive the Lamarossa. Wonder if these idiots knows the difference. Guess we have to wait and see next week because i get to see the 355 with t-tops when the weather clears up. hahaha

You see, he is attempting to mock people behind their backs(where as I am openly mocking him to his face, and would be more than willing to do so if he decides to take me up on my offer) because they don't know details of Ferrari, and one claims to own something that, if I remember correctly, was not produced. Notice that he makes fun of them by saying *they* probably don't know the difference between his car and a Ferrari. This is the same person who brought us humdingers such as:

From his website:
    YES YES YES , I'VE FOOL MANY PEOPLE PASSING IT OFF AS A FERRARI!!!!!

From his website:
    I do what most normal people would do for a Ferrari crave. I build one with the best of my knowledge, money and skills.

From his website:
    Make: Ferrari
    Model: F512M
    Year: 1990

From a thread here:
    cops pulls me ova the other day checking to see if it was stolen
    'hes like why do you have supra's plate driving a Ferrari'

From his website:
    [/i]So I'm paying insurrance and mantainents of a supra but I got the attention of a Ferrari.[/i]

You see, if I was simply being childish I could make a joke about what services the man-tainents provide him to earn their pay. But I won't. I don't want this whole thread to be degraded. Instead I will approach continue to respond in a factual manner, namely that he is delusional or has special needs.

Mr(s) Lamarossa has consistently presented that he believes his car is a Ferrari and more importantly, the idea that everywhere he goes people think that his not-so-surpa is a Ferrari. Doors open, velvet ropes part, panties drop, and to quote Nicholas Cage "champagne will fall from the heavens."

Or how about this, which I read as half-hearted jab at the entire board?
    Instead of staying home beating off to pics of Ferrari I drive the fake one and save up for a real one.

Which day of the week is it, he has different cars each day:
    I got 3 supras and a Corolla believe me im representing Toyota(.) The Lamarossa is my **** around car, my 91 supra is mint. Sorry but I don't want 3 cars all looking the same.

He is certainly part right in the above quasi-sentence structures. Despite this statement, his profile shows a Supra, a 240sx, and an X5. This later on became: "actually i got 3 supras and a 240sx mommy drives an X5" He can't seem to keep his story straight, can he Doc? By my count he has seven cars and I am supposed to believe he is the little matchstick girl/boy, depending on who he is typing as? More on the X5 issue later.

Here is the most modest example of him insulting f-chat's numerous 308 owners:
    I'm sorry if i don't have 60G for a 355 and i refused to drive a 308 or a powered V6 fiero with some molding for $15g.

As stated above, I will ridicule him for his blatant stupidity one on one, in person if he would like to make the trip to Dallas. And as for the children, I am going to assume you are a dentist with work on the brain when you typed this skip suggesting that you arm them child with a brand new Oral-B before sending them on their way.

This may seem trivial to many here, but...While we are all prone to typo's(myself included), his absolute refusal to attempt to approximate proper spelling, grammar, or punctuation is a bad representation of himself, his peers and is an insult to everyone else here.

One key issue for me is that, Mr(s) Lamarossa claims to be 23 years of age. By my count he is not a child, but indeed a man who could be anything from a convicted killer, to a soldier, to a multi-millionaire by his age*. Yet he has chosen to be F-Chats village idiot, make no mistake, it is a choice that he has made. Despite the first round of tounge lashings, he has continued to throw fuel on the fire.

Let's do a quick recap of the play-by-play to prove that last statement:
    • 1. Lamarossa is grossly delusional
    • 2. Lamarossa continually lies
    • 3. Lamarossa has insulted board members on several occasions during his short tenure
    • 4. Lamarossa pretends to be his own girlfriend. I think everyone here has been guilty of that crime at one point in time(or several times a day if you're allenlambo<g>) or another, but I don't think anyone else has literally pretended to be his own girlfriend.
    • 5. Lamarossa has absolutely no grasp of the fundamentals of the english language

That about sums it up from where I see the basics. But since I am stating my final opinion on the matter...If you really want to know what chaps my ass about the little punk, Doc:

From the board:
    "And anything over $30g is an investment especially when I'm only 23 and don't have my dady's bank account to play with."

First off, this is from the person who, only after being called out, said that the X5 he "owns" in his profile belongs to "mommy." Glass houses my friend, glass houses.

I have said it before on this board and I will say it again, I am 24 years old. One year older then Mr(s) Lamarossa. You see, I am not rich, I am motivated to succeed. I am not foolish. I am generous with my friends and invited them out on New Years. Instead of wasting time and money using a hot-glue gun and popsicle sticks to "customize" my car, I work 40+ hours a week at one job and come home and work on the company I am starting. I am in the process of raising capital to be able to pursue my endeavor full time, and actually making some progress in that arena, something that is extremely difficult to do in the post-bubble world. I had my first job when I was 12 years old, because I genuinely wanted to work. I have not been handed anything my entire life. I pay for my Mercedes. I am not some punk with "Dady's(sic) bank account to play with." Remember that everything is relative. I am the poor one out of my group of friends. No BS.

I will say what no one else here has...Mr. Lamarossa will never own a real Ferrari. While he is sitting on his ass day dreaming, some of us are putting in 16+ hour days to earn credibility, improving our lives and getting a head start on our peers and others well older than us. More importantly though, when Mr Lamarossa is sitting on his ass day dreaming and decides to evidence his deficiencies and choices in public, he makes it all the more difficult for people such as myself to get respect and be taken seriously by our superiors in business or age, when they see so many members of our generation acting like such lumps of ****. Would you hire someone who choose to so badly butcher their vehicle and the English language? Or would you do as most would and assume that he has provided an accurate representation of his overall ability and work-ethic and write him off? You getting the picture Doc?

Do you know what the only difference between myself and Lamarossa relative to our individual ability/inability to cover my NYE bar tab? Desire versus Desire + Motivation. Well, that and about 9" or so of height, 60ish IQ points, and judging by the typing, probably 3-4 digits.

So call me a playground bully if you want. Say I am taking cheap shots at someone who isn't here. Buy you do have one thing right, it is personal. Love it or hate it, this is who and what I am. This is my personal crusade against the stupidity of my peers.

And they all lived happily ever after.
    The End.

-ag

13. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Man, i cant believe you wasted all that time on a Lam-o-rossa thread!

14. anotherguy

anotherguy F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    I can't believe you quoted that whole thing...Scrolling back through, I can't believe I wrote that whole thing. Friends or strangers, people who don't pay enough attention to detail when something is said and then grossly misrepresent the original statement bother me quite a bit. Obviously. That and I figured Dr. Bob implies the ability to comprehend words that are not mono-syllabic.

-ag

15. GBGT2

GBGT2 Rookie

Apr 6, 2004
    London, UK

Dear god, Frasier Crane is alive and well on ferrarichat

16. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    The difference is that Frasier is occasionally witty and funny.

17. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Anotherguy, I was talking about the things that were said about his wife. Offcourse you can bash him for all that stupidity crap, but his girl can't defend herself.

18. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Is it possible to ban him just b/c his car is gay and a descrace to Ferrari all together? Because I'm getting tired of reading his meaningless dribble.

19. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    AG, don't listen to Allan, that was AWESOME, well written (minor typos) and thorough! I love it, "village idiot" my dad used to use that term when I was a kid and it still cracks me up 20 years later!!!

A Lamo-Rossa by any other name is still a MORON!!!

20. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    SWEEEEEET GRAMMAR!!!