F8 Option Pricing List | FerrariChat

F8 Option Pricing List

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Level7, Dec 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    New member and first time posting. First, Happy Holidays to everyone!

I went to my local Ferrari dealer on the East Coast to look at and to spec an F8 Spider. The process was very straight-forward except for one thing. As we went through the dealer configurator, which offers many more options and variations in comparison to the "public" on-line configurator, I was surprised that individual option prices were not available. As such, I felt like a kid in a candy store just picking and choosing with no frame of reference on pricing. According to the sales manager, once we went through the process he needs to "manually" develop the pricing and would email the final spec and associated prices. This seems odd and inefficient. He had no issues with me making as many changes as I wanted and guided me to recommended options, etc. He did tell me that the exterior CF components were crazy expensive and to focus on the interior. Also, told me that the Apple Talk option was $4,000. So, my questions are:

1. Is a printed/electronic option price list available?
    2. Does the dealer configurator not automatically produce a price for the specification.

Now once I receive the pricing (he emailed the PDF version of all chosen options with no prices within an hour of me leaving the dealership), I most likely will need to go back and reconfigure based on the pricing which I anticipate receiving on Monday Dec 28.

Thanks in advance.

2. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Here is the pricing. Just remember your pricing won’t be final until the car actually arrives. If there is a price increase in between the time you order and delivery you will be paying the new price. Also these are just the basic prices. You can customize it as much as you and your wallet want. A lot of that pricing will come from the factory.

Attached Files:

3. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    My dealer has an excel file which I have for the 812 and Pista but I don’t have it for the F8. This excel file contains all the pricing. Your dealer should have the same. Maybe someone here can post it if they have it.

Post your spec here and we can help advise you. For me the Goldrake seats are a must. I’d also do LED carbon fiber steering wheel. I skipped car play, homelink on the interior as I felt they are totally over priced.

Congrats on the allocation and good luck.

GT2goneF likes this.
  4. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Well- there you go. Thx

5. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Oops. I just noticed you wanted the spider and I posted the coupe. I do not have the spider price list but I’m sure somebody else on here does.

6. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Just the base price will be different. Options should be the same price.

GT2goneF likes this.
  7. gowthamn

gowthamn Karting

Jan 21, 2019
    What is Performance Pack with option code "RACE"? What is included in that option?

8. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    2021 F8 Spider price list spreadsheet.
    Happy speccing

Attached Files:

esabet, Bryan S, stretch9 and 3 others like this.
  9. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    Thank you - everyone. The Excel sheet is perfect - makes the process very easy and understandable. At a minimum the dealer in my area should use this as they work with new Ferrari clients - would save a lot of time and would provide instant pricing context to each of the various options. In my case they added up very quickly and I am now scaling back just a bit. I will post a list once I finalize to get forum feedback and experienced owner guidance. Thanks again.

10. Carrerarsr

Carrerarsr Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2014
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I know F8 thread but would somebody post the excel sheet for the pista coupe ? Thx

11. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    As Ferrari-like as this sounds (transparency and Ferrari tend to be mutually exclusive), it is actually a fair way to do business. It would be fairer yet were it actually tied to consumer price index. But I’m sure three could be many other factors.

I recall buying multiple BMWs when the Euro against the dollar was strengthening by the month, and wondered how BMW managed to keep prices the same- until I noticed each successive version was cheaper in build than the previous one.

Has anyone on record ever seen a lower delivery cost?

12. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    There is a typically a price increase every year. The options will stay about the same, or close to it, but the base MSRP will go up. Knowing Ferrari I don’t think you will ever see a cheaper price.

GT2goneF likes this.
  13. gowthamn

gowthamn Karting

Jan 21, 2019
    Do you have an excel for the Coupe as well?

14. RossoF8

RossoF8 Karting

Aug 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Todd
    The options don’t necessarily stay the same price from time of ordering to time of delivery: I specced the tricolore buttons at $1400, and by the time the car got here 11 months later that option was $2600....for three colored pieces of plastic!! (but they’re still awesome and I love them)

15. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    If I remember correctly, that option is not available in the US.

16. gowthamn

gowthamn Karting

Jan 21, 2019
    It's available. It's in the options list for USA.

17. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    OK. Like I said, If I remembered correctly. Obviously, I didn't. It has been almost a year. I asked about an option on the list and they told me that it was not available in US. Must not been this.

Good luck with the selection process. I had initially set a number of 300, then 350, ended up over 400... This is the preview of what will happen to you. That little book of options is poison to your wallet.

Dubaicity and RoadRonin like this.
  18. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    Got only the Spider from my dealer but most options would be the same so you can adjust the list price to Coupe at the top

GT2goneF likes this.
  19. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
  20. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    First I would like to thank CPD1 for the Excel spreadsheet - made the entire selection process so much easier. The spreadsheet is accurate and very easy to use. I would also like to thank Divexxtreme who called me directly to walk me through the entire ordering process.

I went back to the dealership today and finalized a new build that is attached. As a first time Ferrari buyer I would appreciate community feedback positive or negative. I know that the particular colors I chose are subjective, but perhaps there might be a particular option that I left off that would enhance the overall spec. The entire process took me about an hour and things really fell into place once I chose the interior and exterior colors. As I mentioned in my prior post, initially I chose too much CF not knowing the individual option prices; this drove the total price up - very quickly. So, I ended up focusing the CF more on the interior, which seems to be what many other owners do. The only options not listed are the 360 camera and Apple Car Play, crazy expensive for $4000 but as the dealer said, it is a Ferrari. I am saving the decision for these to last just before I need to lock in the final selections. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

21. gowthamn

gowthamn Karting

Jan 21, 2019
    Nice build. The color of the seat belts don't match the color of the seats. Was that intentional?
    Is the interior carbon matt?

Also, the 360 camera would look ugly :)

22. Level7

Level7 Karting

Dec 19, 2020
    PA
    Full Name:
    Level7
    Yes the seat belts match the leather seat color. My guess is that the computer generated rendering is not 100% accurate in terms of color representation.

With regard to the interior CF I do not recall a choice between gloss and matt. My guess would be gloss and the renderings are just not 100% accurate.

Thanks!

Ivinsea likes this.
  23. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Good looking car. Couple of things from my perspective.

I would not do car play. The radio already sucks and personally I hate car play and he whole infotainment system of Ferrari. Save the money. I know some love it but to me it’s a waste of money.

Im 6’4” and the racing seats fit me perfectly- I did not need a lift. Sensuously consider if you need it. Save a few bucks.

Other than that- you have a nice clean build. Congrats.

GT2goneF likes this.
  24. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    And the yellow tech could work but I think with your build go simple black. Both would look nice but black will keep the interior a bit more cohesive.