F8 TRIBUTO NOVITEC RACE EXHAUST VIDEO! REVS & MORE! - TAG Motorsports | Page 3 | FerrariChat

F8 TRIBUTO NOVITEC RACE EXHAUST VIDEO! REVS & MORE! - TAG Motorsports

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by TAGMotorsports, Oct 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mayed1113

Mayed1113 Rookie

Dec 10, 2021
    Full Name:
    Majed
    I just received a feedback from Novitec. As Explained, I can go with straight pipes with cat delete.. This will be most sounds powerful, but little bit more in terms of smelling. The other option is to use their sport metal cat which is bit lower in sounds and also lower in smell. I'm kinda leaning to other option as I'm trying to optimize the sound, but controlling the smell also. What do you guys think??

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Fixer03

Fixer03 Karting

Nov 1, 2015
    I have the full beans cat delete and its amazing, changing the car into an animal, the extra 25bhp or so is a great extra, at a stop there's a slight smell but I like that as well. It can never be a bad thing to let the engine breath properly.

3. Mayed1113

Mayed1113 Rookie

Dec 10, 2021
    Full Name:
    Majed
    Thanks a lot for your feedback. I'm sure with cat delete will be so powerful and crazy. I'm just looking for some one had novitec sport cat, how it's sounding.

4. EssereTifosi

EssereTifosi Rookie

Jan 25, 2020
    Full Name:
    Essere
    Mayed did you get CEL (check engine light) with the catback exhaust by any chance?

5. Mayed1113

Mayed1113 Rookie

Dec 10, 2021
    Full Name:
    Majed
    No, it was totally fine...that Novitec device which you will plug it into Car's port will bypass any error

6. Sean@TAG

Sean@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 25, 2015
    Friendly thread bump :) Give a us a shout if you are looking to add a more aggressive and exotic tone to your F8!

Ivan Drago likes this.
  7. Ivan Drago

Ivan Drago Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2021
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Ivan Drago
    Getting the popcorn ready for the select individuals who pop in every exhaust thread…

my advice: read the thread and see the success and happiness of real customers who went this route. It’s a must have for F8 owners imo.

AD211 and Sean@TAG like this.