Fabspeed F430 Headers | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Fabspeed F430 Headers

Discussion in '360/430' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Oct 26, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F430addict

F430addict F1 Rookie

Sep 17, 2010
    Agree with Piper. We all have our reasons why we support Stef's actions but this will go on forever. We can only hope for the best that Stef will answer to Rob's questions and eventually make his way back. Whatever the outcome, he will always have my respect for his contribution to the body of technical knowledge. After all we know where else we can get in touch with him if we need his technical expertise.

He has achieved his objective but getting us to start thinking hard before our next purchase. Don't let his effort be in vain by bickering amongst ourselves, opening more wounds and creating enemies. We are all here for a common cause, that is our love for F cars.

Rob, perhaps you should consider closing this thread. Jeff can restart another for his headers promo. Stef can return and start another bread on his findings. Just keep them separate and we will all be happy, am I right?

Have a good weekend fellas!

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Something needs to change, I don't think closing the threads is good, but we're not getting anywhere without Stef or Fabspeed.

I have talked to Capristo today and they don't like the thread either, they are trying to get Stef to contact me. They don't want users to think they are behind any of this.

I can understand if Stef is mad at me for the ban and wouldn't want to return my email no matter how nice and openminded I was.

Is there a risk to just starting a new thread from Stef's original post and opening his account? Any more negatives or fallout from that? That's what I wanted from the beginning, it just didn't happen as quick or how I wanted. Instead of Stef and I making up before reopening the post, we'll just put that off for another day or year.

3. Tio

Tio Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2011
    London
    Full Name:
    Harry
    Oh Man!

This is really awkward and I am not directly involved.
    I only feel for you all guys.

Lets hope that it is all sorted out amicably and good job it's not happening over the Christmas period!

Peace!

4. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Rob, I think you have handled this openly and very fairly, once more clarity on the case has been provided

5. pmotoring

pmotoring Formula Junior

May 8, 2009
    HONG KONG
    Full Name:
    PAT PAT
    Unfortunately, Stef is still quite although the truth has been reviewed on the other threat.

6. Juri

Juri Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 15, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Juri
    +1

Rob is doing the right thing and has managed the situation honorably.

I know for sure, that SF has made other wrong accusations in the past, i.e. that parts he purchased for inspection have been clearly manufactired in China, whereas the part has been imported directly from Italy... This time he went too far, IMO...

Personally, I resent self-assumed authoritism and investigive journalism-type behavior of some members, equally as some other members' plebeic hymns to certain aftermarket parts distributors trying to earn their favor...

Freedom of speach and information should not to be interpreted as freedom to damage competitor's reputation (no matter how small or big their business is).