Fabspeed Ferrari 599 2ndary catbypass pipes sale | FerrariChat

Fabspeed Ferrari 599 2ndary catbypass pipes sale

Discussion in '612/599' started by Joe@Fabspeed, Oct 24, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Joe@Fabspeed

Joe@Fabspeed Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 1, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe Fabiani
    This is Joe Fab from Fabspeed Motorsport USA
    Happy Octoberfest and Happy Halloween

Fellow Ferrari tifosi and fellow Ferrari owners
    we are building another 10 sets of Ferrari 599 Fiorano 2ndary catbypass pipes.
    Years ago we developed these simple bolt-on 2ndary catbypass pipes for these wonderful V12 cars.
    Simply unbolt the stock 2ndary catalytic converters and install these straight pipes.
    Guaranteed more power and sports car sound with NO CEL Lights and more power about +30HP.

Throttle response and less heat under the floorboards.............gains in throttle response sports car sound and power in a simple easy reversible stealth modification. If anyone is in the tristate area Fabspeed will do a Before & after dyno too and Video sound bite.

10% off sale too.
    Ask for Travis or Joe Fab. 888.646.4945

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    Before / after Sound clip ?

3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    I will look for a video of the stock exhaust note on the 599, but here is a clip of a customer after installing them! Pure heaven.
    Like Joe mentioned above, we are running a sale until the end of the month and have some pipes going into fabrication. Contact me directly to get a set allocated for your 599, and get your F-car sounding like this!

LightGuy likes this.
  4. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Coming up on our last days of our Halloween special! Don't hesitate to PM or call me and get your 599 screaming!