430 - Fabspeed Header install-S line and Annual Service. | FerrariChat

430 Fabspeed Header install-S line and Annual Service.

Discussion in '360/430' started by Zack Hawker, Dec 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Zack Hawker

Zack Hawker Karting

Feb 27, 2018
    Paradise Valley, Az
    Full Name:
    Zack Az Realtor
    05 6 speed Gated 430.
    I have owned the car for 1 year now, only issue was I replaced R side fuel pump that was leaking. Did it myself for 400 bucks. Pretty trouble free.
    This is my first annual and I was a bit anxious as to the cost. I shopped around Scottsdale Az and I ended up at FMS Ferrari Motor Service in Fountain Hills, Andy and Mark took great care of me and my car. Even washed it as it was coved in bugs from a road trip.
    Services completed.
    Oil Change
    Coolant flush
    Trans flush
    Brake flush
    New air and cabin filters. $1200
    Fabspeed Header install $850. I was pleased with the pricing on both fronts.

I installed Sline exhaust a while back and it did not give me the sound I was looking for. Changed the tone to a higher pitch but I was looking for a bit more. So I installed ceramic coated Fabspeed headers with blankets, figured cant be too careful with the heat. Stock cats and Sline. NO Cel...
    The Sound.... Ahhh, the sound. Cold start is loud and brutal, love it. My neighbor already does not like me so this is for him. lol. After warm up it settles to a milder roar. Neighborhood driving, under 3500 rpm is amazing, it's a very high pitched hum that sounds like it needs to be let out of a cage wanting more. 4k it comes alive and lets you know there is something special under the hood. A smile ensues and you remember why you bought the car. 4500rpm is something to behold, your smile turns serious and your eyes are wide open with intent concentration. It sounds and feels like a wild beast that has been pent up its whole life and is now free screaming for rpm freedom. You cant help but to push harder with your right foot chasing the sound. It's not speed, or 0-60 or HP, it's a sound, vibration, smell and feeling of an unleash of visceral power that you find your self chasing. Man has created something special here, truly an experience of all senses that was better than my first drive in the Gated Ferrari. This is how these cars are supposed to sound and I feel lucky that I am able to experience something like this. I have owned louder, faster cars but nothing and I mean nothing "gets me" like that. Ferrari, what a brand and machine.
    Cheers to you all here on Fchat as you have helped me with my quest for my gated holy grail. A year and half of looking and saving and now a year of ownership and it's real. Best wishes to you all, Merry Christmas and drive smart.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Testarossa13 likes this.