FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | CAYENNE SECONDARY CATBYPASS PIPES SALE | FerrariChat

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | CAYENNE SECONDARY CATBYPASS PIPES SALE

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Aug 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #1 Fabspeed Motorsport, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey Everyone!

I am proud to announce Fabspeed's Cayenne Sale, starting TODAY!!! When bundled together, save big on a set of Secondary Catbypass Pipes, BMC Air Filters, and our Fabspeed ECU Tune for your Cayenne. The best part about this sale? THEY'RE IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP!

The Secondary Catalysts on all Cayenne's are unmonitored, making them a no-brainer to remove and swap out for our Catbypass Pipes. NO CEL!! They are designed as a direct, bolt-on replacement for the OEM secondary cats and add an intoxicating, throaty nature to the exhaust note.

Optimized by our ECU Tune, the catbypass pipes make even more power! Naturally aspirated Cayenne's will produce power gains in the high teens, and on Turbo'd models, like the 958 Turbo, the ECU tune alone makes a whopping 99 HP and 140 TQ maximum gains! Now that's some power!

It is important to let the engine breathe easily so that it can work efficiently. A set of BMC F1 High Performance Air Filters is the perfect way to round out this Performance Package for your Cayenne!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out directly. Text/call my cell -- 215-435-9443, email me at [email protected], or shoot me a PM so we can get you set up!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login