Fabspeed Motorsport Ferrari headers 355, 360, 430, 430 Scuderia | FerrariChat

Fabspeed Motorsport Ferrari headers 355, 360, 430, 430 Scuderia

Discussion in '360/430' started by Joe@Fabspeed, Dec 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Joe@Fabspeed

Joe@Fabspeed Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 1, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe Fabiani
    Happy Holidays to everyone.

we are having a Holiday sale at Fabspeed Motorsport on our line of Ferrari headers. A little background is in order.
    Over 21 years ago my engineers and I designed, incrementally dyno developed, and street and race track tested true long tube high performance headers for these wonderful cars.

Fabspeed headers for 355, 360 and 430 (458 too) all feature Indy car/ F1 style high velocity merge collectors and these headers are Equal length for wave and scavenge tuning.

Fabspeed Ferrari headers feature CNC mandrel bent tubing with CAD designed lost wax investment cast header flanges for 100% positive sealing to the Ferrari cylinder headers in conjunction with merge collectors and TIG back-purge welded by craftsmen.

we designed these over 20 years ago for the 355 cars. For the F360 over 17 years ago we perfected these headers. For the F430 we engineered and perfected F430 headers in the summer of 2004 so that 13 years of refinement too.

Fabspeed headers are mirror polished "bundle of Snakes" that add significant horsepower, torque, Protect your Ferraris Engine -no more Achilles heel on 355, 360 and 430 cars!

Over the years Genuine Fabspeed Ferrari headers have been installed in a polished condition with no heat issues worldwide. On my personal 2003 360 spider 6 speed I have had my headers on for 13 years in hot & humid Pennsylvania.

for those seeking additional heat protection and noise reduction>

Fabspeed offers JET-HOT 2000 degree ceramic coating for these headers as an option.
    Fabspeed also have 1850degree thermal blankets that are made under contract by a Mil Spec supplier that work well too.

Insist and get the 100% genuine Ferrari headers from Fabspeed Motorsport USA along with OEM Ferrari gaskets and Wurth German hardware. Watch out for cheap Ferrari header knock-offs and pictures of our headers that were not watermarked.

You are all cordially invited during the Holidays and New Year to come to Fabspeed Motorsport and take a tour of our 25,000 sqft design, engineering, and manufacturing facility!

1st Photo show F430 stock OEM 430 Scuderia / 16M header with EGR tube - Only Fabspeed makes 430 headers for all models.

2nd photo shows our F430 headers with O ring gaskets imported from England and the old copper gaskets forgive me ..but we switched to Ferrari OEM gaskets with wurth copper lock nuts.

3nd fixture- in the shop with a production welding fixture all made in-house and can be checked out on site.

2. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    Lots of info, but missing the vitals, such as link or contact info and pricing.

3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Hi Dale,

PM Sent!

Check out our Ferrari product line below and feel free to PM me for questions/forum pricing!

http://www.fabspeed.com/ferrari/

4. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Can you please confirm all materials are 110% made in the USA, this is a yes or no , not conditional reply given your history on this topic ?

5. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    we designed these over 20 years ago for the 355 cars. For the F360 over 17 years ago we perfected these headers. For the F430 we engineered and perfected F430 headers in the summer of 2004 so that 13 years of refinement too. "and then we got them manufactured in Taiwan/China whilst claiming they were made in the USA" I am amazed that you guys simply can't drop this topic as if it never happened

6. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    Would like to buy a pair of these flanges if possible.

7. fredzzz

fredzzz Rookie

Oct 20, 2017
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Fred
    For the 360: can one use the Fabspeed headers, combined with either stock or Fabspeed Cat Bypass Pipes, but combined with a Capristo Twin Sound exhaust? Or must one use the Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Exhaust System?

8. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Richard,

We are not ashamed of the fact that we outsource certain parts of our products to vetted and qualified vendors overseas. However, to say that "Fabspeed parts are made in Taiwan/China" is a gross overstatement, and simply isn't true. That would be like saying that Ford is not an American car company because the plastic plugs in the wiring harness are made in China.

The simple fact is that 100% of our research, design, development, engineering, prototyping, and testing is done right here in-house. Once a product is perfected and ready to be taken to market, we work with our various vendors to figure out the best ways to manufacture the individual components of that particular system. In 85-90% of the cases, we end up actually fabricating the product completely in-house. In some cases, however, there are specialized vendors who are simply better-equipped to make a particular component. For example, we don't have the ability to make catalytic converter cores in-house. So we source those from HJS Germany, the leading manufacturer of cat cores worldwide and widely respected as the best in the industry. The same goes for any other component that we decide to source from other specialized production outfits. We don't simply find the cheapest manufacturer we can and place a big order. We work with trusted vendors who have proven themselves capable of making very high quality pieces from the same materials we use, and who hold themselves to the same standards of quality and construction.

We are as American of a company as any other, and we're very proud of what we do here. I can't speak to anything that has been done or said in the past, but what I can tell you is that we (the employees of Fabspeed) are all very dedicated to what we do, and we make every effort to design and manufacture a fantastic product line at a reasonable price point.

It's been said before, but I will echo it again. We welcome anyone who is interested to come and visit our facility and see first-hand all of our systems being built right here by our skilled and devoted welders, machine operators, and engineers.

In the meantime, you can watch our Ferrari F12 Sport Cats being designed and fabricated here:

I hope this helps to clear up some of the misconceptions. There is nothing that we're trying to hide, and nothing that we're intentionally misrepresenting. When we say that our products are made in the USA, it's because they truly are. Sure, some of them may contain a flange or a resonator or a catalytic converter core that was sourced from another vendor, but the products themselves are USA-designed, USA-developed, USA-tested, and ultimately USA-built.

And I'll mention it one last time for good measure... we love having people visit the shop. So if anyone would like to set something up to come tour the facility, I will personally host you and show you around.

We're all here for the same reason: we love cars and we like having a community where we can express ourselves and converse with like-minded enthusiasts. Let's keep that spirit alive.

- Alec

9. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Hi Frederick,

Yes, we design our systems to be modular - so you can pair with either OEM components or our Catbypass Pipes.

Sent you a PM to discuss further!

- Alec

10. natman316

natman316 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2015
    #10 natman316, Dec 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017

This is a long read, and I think the user is referring to the 430 headers specifically. I too have been doing abit of research myself because I want a pair of headers for my F430 and ask specifically: Is your F430 (non Scuderia) header designed and produced by Fabspeed in house, and not made overseas by a specialized vendor?