Fabspeed Motorsport || Sport Headers Winter Promotion || F360 & F430 | FerrariChat

Fabspeed Motorsport || Sport Headers Winter Promotion || F360 & F430

Discussion in '360/430' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Jan 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #1 Fabspeed Motorsport, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    Winter promotion - Ferrari 360 & 430 Headers

*** Also note - All hardware and gaskets are provided, including a new
    Donut gaskets. As far as I can tell, we are the only show in town including every
    piece needed to bot the manifolds on and go! ***

For a limited time, we are offering a Ferrari-chat only discount on our in stock headers for the Ferrari 360 and 430.

While your 360 and 430 are in the midst of their winter hibernation, our fabricators have been welding away in an attempt to keep product on the shelves! Now is a perfect time to order a set of our sport headers, so your F car is ready for spring! This is hands down the best upgrade you can do to either of these cars; between the sound, power, lack of pre-cat, and weight savings, it's impossible to beat, especially at this discounted price.

Both header sets are direct OEM replacements made of T304L Stainless steel, use F1 style merge collectors, and are the perfect replacement; regardless of whether you are replacing the failure prone factory manifolds as a preventative measure, or chasing down horsepower and F1 sound.

The Fabspeed 360 Sport headers fit all 360 variants from 1999-2005. WHP and torque gains are 16 and 10 respectively, and save you 15lb compared to the bulky, catted factory manifolds. Installation is simple, with directions available on our website (and if you still get stuck, we are only a phone call away). For pictures and videos please visit: http://www.fabspeed.com/360/

The Fabspeed 430 Sport headers fit both the coupe and spyder, increase horsepower and torque significantly, while dropping dead weight, and use the same high velocity 4 to 1, F1 style merge collectors as the rest of our Ferrari sport header lineup. Please visit: http://www.fabspeed.com/ferrari-f430-sport-headers/ for pictures and videos

Please keep in mind, there are quite a few options available with these headers; Ceramic coating, composite header blankets, etc. If you require a custom quote for anything
    beyond the bolt on system advertised here, please get ahold of me, and I will
    tailor something to your liking.

Direct message, email, or call me with any questions, to place an order, or to just say hi! And take a second to watch the attached video explaining why at the very least, replacing the factory manifolds is a must do preventative/maintenance measure

[email protected] or (888)646-4945 x 126
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    I was thinking about this and I always like a discount. I can even come pick them up.

Fabspeed Motorsport likes this.
  3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    sending you a quick pm

4. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    I updated the price and added more information! All PM's replied to and a few sets on the way to their new home :)

5. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    hey dave, i sent you a PM a few days ago but didn't hear back, let me know if you didn't get it and I can resend it. thanks!

6. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Please resend! Or emailing me may be easier.

7. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    PM's replied to! Perfect upgrade you can call preventative maintenance while doing other winter maintenance.

8. Eggman

Eggman Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Full Name:
    Mr. P
    Are these California CARB compliant? Thanks!

9. ferralc

ferralc Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2010
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    I don't think any performance aftermarket headers and/or catalytic converters are CARB compliant (at least not for our cars) , I believe the process to get the certificate is ridiculous (costly and lengthy) and would kill any kind of profit margin.

travisTLGC likes this.
  10. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Correct, as far as I can tell California wont give any aftermarket company a CARB certification, technically our exhaust passes smog, but not the visual part I guess? I didn't think headers would be an issue since you aren't touching the catalytic converters?

11. ferralc

ferralc Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2010
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    It is a hit and miss situation, I did pass the visual inspection with your headers along with blankets but the guy looked at me like “I know what you did”, the problem the precats removal.
    Also the 02 spacers (minicats or regular) are technically a cheat too.
    It all depends on the smog technician.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    closing thread and ending the sale tomorrow morning! If anyone is on the fence