Fair(?) value advise sought | FerrariChat

Fair(?) value advise sought

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by TTR, Mar 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    I hope this is not an inappropriate question or forum section for it, but if it is, mods are welcome to move or remove it.

A friend, in the process of moving, came across this pouch full of OEM manuals and booklets for what appears to be a Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster, which he recalls having owned decades ago and asked if I could help him sell them.
    I suggested we should try to reunite all of it with the specific car noted on many of the booklets and got him to agree , but I wouldn’t mind he would get a fair compensation for his efforts of having saved all and now willingness to offer these to the current owner of car.

So my questions are, what would be approximate and fair (for both parties) market value for this type of set and any recommendations who I should to contact for trying to get in touch with current owner of the car/VIN noted on these ? Are there any “Marcel Massini”s of M-B world who might know this cars whereabouts ?

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Suggest you contact Eric LeMoine in Switzerland (300 SL Registry).
    Or Paul Russell of Paul Russell and Company in Essex, MA/USA.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Good luck.
    Marcel Massini

3. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    Thank you !