Fall drive in the 120 | FerrariChat

Fall drive in the 120

Discussion in 'British' started by camchain, Nov 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. camchain

camchain Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Ron Hetherington
    With our unusually mild fall weather I couldn't resist a drive through the foothills west of Denver in the 120. I stopped to take a break at Red Rocks amphitheater. I thought this photo turned out pretty good. I hope that you all had a terrific Thanksgiving and are getting out to drive.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. jag312

jag312 Karting

Oct 22, 2015
    Minden, Nevada
    Full Name:
    Edward Peterson
    Beautiful lines. I Like the wheels. What is your chassis number? Mine is S676018. My nephew and I are in the process of re-restoring mine. It will go back to the original colors of black with a red interior. The original, reputed to be Charles Hornburg, had the brake drums painted red to contrast with the black wire wheels.

3. tim bowles

tim bowles Karting

Mar 6, 2020
    gallatin tn
    Full Name:
    M Tim Bowles
    Just completed a 5 year restoration on my 120 roadster. I set it up as a competition car would have looked. Brooklands screens, replica c type steering wheel, Dunlop comp wheels, Monza fuel cap, c type head, sandcast Su's, Lucas flamethrower fog lights, comp seats, bumper delete, it goes on and on. I'd shoot a pic, but don't know how to load it on here