FAQ: Shopping for a used 360 | Page 16 | FerrariChat

FAQ: Shopping for a used 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by Camdon53, Mar 31, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dialmedia

Dialmedia Rookie

Aug 31, 2022
    That's impressive, congrats! Mine is now 63k km (approx. 40k miles) and it is already considered somewhat high mileage for some buyers. But why bother having such a piece of art if not to drive and enjoy it?

Bebs likes this.
  2. Bebs

Bebs Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2010
    London, UK
    I absolutely agree.. I drive mine as a daily! Rain or shine, all year round. It was my only car.

3. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Well that's broad brush! I went with a 2000 F1 as another $50k was not in my budget. Been bulletproof for a year plus with 37k miles. I had two PPI's and all looked very solid regarding the clutch, transmission, etc.

tonyc and cavlino like this.
  4. cavlino

cavlino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2002
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Carm Scaffidi
    We need more people to share these types of experiences. Since nobody else asked I want to know is your car an F1?

5. Bebs

Bebs Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2010
    London, UK
    No it’s a manual stick.

one4torque and cavlino like this.
  6. Championsportsnow

May 5, 2013
    West Palm Beach florida
    Full Name:
    Claude
  7. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    If it comes with extensive service records and has had a major in the past two years, $85k OBO. The Scud stripe and wheels might be much for most buyers.

Does it come with the OE front bumper and wheels? Is the stripe painted on?

8. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    I am looking for a coupe right now. Mods are OK too!

9. A12pilot

A12pilot Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 11, 2018
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Read this thread from start to finish over the last week taking some notes along the way. What a great source of info. I’ll be in the market for a 360 coupe later this Spring and got all my “wants” in order.

Great thread guys!

cheers
    Dave

10. modificator

modificator Formula Junior
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Apr 12, 2020
    Florida
    Full Name:
    George
    Nice looking car! Challenge bumper, aftermarket wheels etc are often installed due to the originals being damaged in an accident or similar situations. That's why they typically decrease value of the car unless you can provide some information about it. For example "the original parts are available with the car and have been replaced to make the car look more modern etc." Or "The paint is all original except for the replaced front bumper, and verified with a paint thickness gauge". In such cases the non original parts may actually increase the value.

cavlino likes this.