Favorite Contacts Dropping | FerrariChat

Favorite Contacts Dropping

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Richard G., Sep 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Richard G.

Richard G. Rookie

May 31, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Hello - I am curious if any other Portofino owners are having the same problem I am having with my infotainment system. I use my 2019 Portofino as a daily driver and connect an iPhone 11 Pro to the infotainment system. Although the infotainment system import/displays my contacts from the phone, I manually add certain phone numbers to the Favorites page of the infotainment system (similar to storing your favorite radio stations).

For some unknown reason, my infotainment system keeps dropping my favorite contacts. All previously saved favorite contacts are erased and I have to manually add them again. This happens about every two weeks and it’s getting a bit tiring to constantly Have to do this.

I am trying to figure out why this is happening but have not been able to pinpoint a cause. Any ideas and ways to fix this issue?

Thanks!

2. XSpeed

XSpeed Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    SX
    not a particular fix but recommend using carplay for that kind of functionality. ferraris entertainment system has so many glitches, had to stop using it.

3. agricultoru

agricultoru Rookie

Apr 14, 2020
    Romania
    It happened to me too. Other favorites don't seem to be affected, just Contacts.

4. Richard G.

Richard G. Rookie

May 31, 2020
    Los Angeles
    XSpeed - I don’t have Apple CarPlay so that is not an option.

Agricultoru - same thing with me. The other favorites don’t get erased...only the contacts. I will ask the dealer about this when I bring the car in next. I wish there was an easy fix.