News

FC weight loss/life change/fitness challenge thread.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by darth550, Jan 9, 2015.

1. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Bolton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Tamas
    Jason,

I see you everywhere my friend. Keep up the good work! Do you do weight training at all?

2. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Bolton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Tamas
    I had to revive in this thread as I was just thinking about it. Christmas of last year, after some feasting, I hit 250lbs. This is the number I hate. Now I will tell everyone that I have a wide frame and 6' 1" in height roughly. 250lbs does not excessive for me by any means. However the new year hit and I thought I will get back into working out. Once the break up happened it was a good way to keep going and stay busy.

Thankfully my last weigh in is now putting me at 215-220lbs. I am aiming for under 200lbs by June 20th.

The other day (sunday) I hit a total of 12.5km of running and biceps. Today my plan is shoulders and triceps with weights while also hoping for a cardio of some sort for 45 minutes - 75 minutes. Depending on how I feel.

Good luck all and kick some tail.

3. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Everywhere? Not really, maybe a few people tag me in photos on the FB. I haven't gone out much lately. lol

Thanks Tamas. I've gotten off my routine a bit, including cardio and diet has been hit or miss, but still hovering below 145. I do do weight training. Have never stopped in over 10 years I've been working out. I now just do lighter weight instead of trying to go heavy. I focus more on contraction.

That's good to hear! You're making lots of progress. Just keep doing what you're doing and the weight will keep coming off. But don't forget, the scale doesn't always tell the story, if you're not losing weight but looking more trim you're doing good.