FCA 2019 National Meet Nov. 6-10 in Scottsdale | FerrariChat

FCA 2019 National Meet Nov. 6-10 in Scottsdale

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Cobraownr, Jul 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    Is anyone contemplating shipping a car from the Mid-Atlantic Region to Scottsdale for the FCA National in November? If it's yes, or even just tentatively, let's start a list. With a couple of cars from the same area, we may be able to wrangle a discount from one of the major transport companies.

Intercity Lines is a sponsor of the FCA National this year. I would start with them and also contact other companies. Transport won't be cheap. I got a preliminary quote of $5,200 round trip.

In addition to the group drives into the mountains during the national meet planned by the FCA Desert Region, a local Dino owner has organized a three-day tour to the Grand Canyon that kicks off immediately after the national meet ends. This drive will return to the same hotel in Sedona every evening to avoid multiple rounds of unpacking and packing. ONLY "VINTAGE" FERRARIS MAY BE USED FOR THIS TOUR. I'm not sure what the cut off date would be for a car to be considered vintage. If anyone is interested in more details, I can put them in touch with the organizer.

NAME/USER ID CARS YES/TENTATIVE
    Cobraownr 1 Yes

2. Caphill

Caphill Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    We are contemplating shipping our car from DC as well.

3. m3doc

m3doc Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2008
    m3doc 1 Tentative

4. Caphill

Caphill Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    We've moved from the tentative to the definite category. Anyone else booked?