[FCA DFW] Car Show at F&MoD March 13th 10am... | Page 5 | FerrariChat

[FCA DFW] Car Show at F&MoD March 13th 10am...

Discussion in 'Texas' started by rob lay, Jan 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott

Rob:

I appreciate the reply and compliment. Maybe I'm just sour grapes because I didn't win anything. The 330 is a terrific value and I factored this into my decision to purchase, along with the 330 2+2 being my "first love" Ferrari - there were a couple of new ones running around my neighborhood when I was a teenage car nut in the mid 1960's (Highland Park, Class of '68).

I would like to get together with you and Tillman and trade rides and talk. If I were fortunate enough in the future to be able to add another Ferrari or someone DID make me the offer I "couldn't refuse" for the 330 I would be looking in the 328 or 348 area.

Best Regards,

Scott Amis

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Part of the "fun" with participant voting. It actually came down to 1 point, which isn't much considering our 5-3-1 scoring system.

We'll introduce some new classes too, like "FMoD Choice" or maybe call it "Chet Choice". :)

We'll allocate the awards better next year. It's hard to tell what's going to show up. I was suprised we didn't have more modern 12's. Both Greg and Ric brought their other Ferraris and one BBi and 2-3 TR's didn't show up.

3. icars

icars Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2002
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney Haas
    I am sure that with nice weather another 20 or more cars would have showed. I know of four Maseratis that were no shows.

Rodney

4. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott

Here is a nice car now for sale, off Tom Yang's board:

http://homepage.mac.com/fuisz/PhotoAlbum3.html