FCA - Greater Orlando Chapter: Mission Inn Event | FerrariChat

FCA - Greater Orlando Chapter: Mission Inn Event

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Corsair66, Oct 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Hey Guys,

As some of you may already know, we're just getting a new FCA chapter underway for the Greater Orlando area. Since our first attempt at an event was effectively cancelled by the recent hurricane, our launch event will be held on 10/14.

It's to be a meetup at the Yalaha Bakery, followed by a nice drive around the area (~70 minutes), and brunch at the Mission Inn. See the details and RSVP here:

Event Page

All FCA members (and the merely Ferrari-curious) are welcome.

2. mr_bock

mr_bock Formula 3

Oct 27, 2006
    FL full time
    More info needed.... meet up time at Yalaha Bakery (they have great breads and delicious sweets) and cost for brunch at the Mission Inn?

Thanks! This might be doable for me.

3. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    All of those details are accessible from the linked event page. Info file attached here:

Attached Files:

4. mr_bock

mr_bock Formula 3

Oct 27, 2006
    FL full time
    Ok, I am in, did the RSVP. I hope it worked as it did not ask for my name...

5. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    The RSVP worked fine; that's the beauty of FB's event pages - a simple and elegant solution to an old problem. I'll look forward to meeting you on the 14th.

6. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Thanks to all who joined us. For a first event, things went very well. The photos are beginning to come in; here's a link to the first batch:

Mission Inn pics