FCA Illinois 2003 Videos available | FerrariChat

FCA Illinois 2003 Videos available

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by screentime, Dec 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Hi All,

We have completed the FCA Illinois Chapter 2003 Year in Review Video and it is available for $20. This is a compilation of highlights from various events throughout the year, including: Continental Open House, Oak St., Blackhawk Farms race days, Oak Brook Italian Car Show, Prancing Horse Roundup, Batavia Drive, and Monroe St. Thanks to Clem/Rick and Frank for footage of Blackhawk and Continental/Oak St., respectively. You guys get a freebie.

We also have DVDs available of the Oak Brook Italian Car Show for $30. Why is this one event DVD more money? There was a significant amount of work that went into it, such as 3D animations of cars from the show, motion graphic design, etc., and it includes highlights of the day, interviews with owners, and the awards presentation. Anybody that has seen it will tell you its worth it.

You can call us at 847-534-9000 to place an order via credit card (makes a great XMas gift!), or send a check/money order to:

Screen Time Images
    974 Estes Court
    Schaumburg, IL 60193

Please indicate which disc(s) you are ordering and how many.

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Thanks,Sean! I DO appreciate it,and glad that I was able to help out. I usually Videotape all of these events,so,I will be available in the future,to help out,too. Will give you a call this week to pick-up my tape,and DVD. Thanks again!