FCA Louisiana Chapter Inaugural CENTO MIGLIA event Nov. 18, 2017 | FerrariChat

FCA Louisiana Chapter Inaugural CENTO MIGLIA event Nov. 18, 2017

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by JSinNOLA, Sep 20, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Greetings,

Fellow FCA Louisiana Chapter members John Houghtaling, Franco Valobra, and Robert Lupo have asked that I share information on this spectacular event being put together in November. Also note that our very ownFerrariChat.com website is a sponsor!

See below message for more details:

-----------------------

Dear Tifosi,

We are excited to announce that YOU CAN NOW APPLY FOR ACCEPTANCE/REGISTRATION for the Louisiana Chapter of the Ferrari Club of America’s CENTO MIGLIA event.

Our inaugural event, which will take place Saturday, November 18, 2017, is a one dayversion of the world famous Italian race, the Mille Miglia.

The event will begin with breakfast and driver’s meeting in New Orleans at the historic Lakefront Airport Art Deco Terminal(www.lakefrontairport.com). Thecompetitors/participants will travel on an exciting course which will encompass:

New Orleans City Park

New Orleans French Quarter

St. Charles Avenue

Picturesque country roads of our river region passing historic plantations along River Road

Stopping for lunch at Oak Alley Plantation (www.oakalleyplantation.org)

Historic Metairie Cemetery

Ending with an evening reception withentertainment and award ceremony at the Parkview Terrace in New Orleans City Park

In addition, we have added the challenge of competing in multiple “Prove Speciali”throughout the course which will test our driving and timing skills.

Unfortunately, there will be a very limitednumber of cars can be accommodated.

Please email our Chapter Secretary, Beth O’Neal at [email protected] for:

Registration/Application Form

Credit Card Authorization Form

Event Menus

Draft Rally Schedule

Route Map

Ciao!

2. ahirsh

ahirsh Karting

Oct 14, 2015
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    John, This will be a great event and it keeps getting better. I can’t wait to see chassis 002. That is so cool.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. nathandarby67

nathandarby67 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 1, 2005
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    What a great event. Can't wait to do it again. Many, many thanks to all those involved in putting this together. It was highly evident that a LOT of planning and work went into this event, so congrats on a job well done. Alright guys, I know there have to be some GREAT pics and videos out there, so post 'em if you got 'em!

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Yep, love to see it....was sorry I was not able to come yet...car not quite ready!!

5. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Great seeing you Aaron I hope Bob was jealous!

6. Bertocchi

Bertocchi Formula 3
    Consultant

Jan 28, 2004
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    David Castelhano
    Congratulations on putting on such a great event. I' sure it will only grow.

7. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    Is there another such event planned? If so, when, where, how many entrants allowed, etc.

8. markjeansonne

markjeansonne Rookie

Dec 7, 2017
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Mark A. Jeansonne
    David Lind -- good question !
    Although I sold my McLaren, the wife and I are still members of the FCA and we would like to take the new Porsche C4S on a run.