FCA-MAR Annual Spring Thaw | FerrariChat

FCA-MAR Annual Spring Thaw

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by BillP00, Apr 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    The FCA-MAR's annual Spring Thaw will be held NEXT Saturday (4/27/) at the Village of Leesburg (1602 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA 20175). PM me if you'd like to display your Ferrari with the rest of the MAR.

If you'd like to join us for lunch (members only), please check out our club's website at: https://www.fca-mar.com/events/event-calendar/?iNewsID=1191.

Hope to see you all there!

Bill P.

2. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    This is always a great event with a terrific turnout of cars!

LSJ

285ferrari likes this.
  3. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
  4. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Thanks Luke! Yeah, we were up at the Village At Leesburg at O' Dark Thirty getting ready to be interviewed by Kidd O'Shea. It was really fun (and early), but worth it. We had a great turn out of people as well as members. We had (86) people attend our luncheon. I never got a count on how many cars were there. It was a beautiful day, got to meet a lot of great people and we're looking forward to more FCA-MAR events.

Bill P.

5. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    So much fun. My favorite event of the year. Laura, Bill, everyone do such a great job every year.