FCA MEET IN SUMERVILLE SATURDAY | FerrariChat

FCA MEET IN SUMERVILLE SATURDAY

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Mar 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    I will posts details tomarrow from my office. This sounds like an event any F fan should attend. I wish I could attend, but I just purchased a 348 challenge and need to finalize the deal this weekend.

JDavid

2. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Got directions? How many people are supposed to be attending? Anyone from here going?

Thanks for the notice!

Jeremy

3. cgperry

cgperry Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chas SC
    Full Name:
    Charles Perry
    Hi all! I'm a rare poster to FerrariChat (I'm mostly on the FerrariList), so some of you don't know me. I'm the SC chairperson for the FCA and I am hosting the party this weekend. I just found out about this 'Carolinas' section of FChat courtesty of David, so I'll make more use of it in the future.

The party is at my house in Summerville, SC (suburb of Charleston). The address is 1191 Out of Bounds Drive, 29485. Anyone who needs directions can e-mail or call me - 843-973-2825.

We will start things off around 7pm with a cookout (food, drinks, etc provided) and the race is on LIVE at 9:30pm. I suspect it will run until around 11:30pm, so if you're coming from any distance you may want to arrange to stay the night in the area. I have a little space left on a first come-first serve basis or I can help you find a reasonably priced hotel. Please feel free to bring spouses, friends, or well-behaved kids. We have plenty of room and a 120" big screen!

Please RSVP if possible to [email protected] so that I can make sure there's plenty of food and drink, but if you won't know till late, please feel free to show up anyway.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces.

4. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    I have duty or I would love to go. Pleas try to give a earlyer heads up!!!!

Have fun, I know you will!!!!!

Once my damn pool is done, I'll have to have a meet too!!!

DrS