FCA NATIONAL MEET IN INDY - Pictures! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FCA NATIONAL MEET IN INDY - Pictures!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Darolls, Jun 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Yes, yes, yes, but I surely don't understand why.

This is for you Skippity - (|)

2. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    You older guys are such players. No wonder an older gentleman like Michael Douglass stole the heart of a young beauty like Catherine Zeta-Jones. You two (Skip) probably have so many moves and mojo that a quest like this Stephanie girl is about as hard as putting one's shoes on in the morning.

RocketBoy

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    As Batman said: "Chicks dig the car."

4. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill

Maybe Andreas,
    But I didn't have the car......hmmmm...

5. sklitz11

sklitz11 Formula Junior

Sep 4, 2004
    D.P. Illinois
    Full Name:
    Vince C.
    Being that we are on the topic of chicks and cars I thought I would add a thought.
    How is it that chicks (if I may use the term) that know almost nothing about cars for the most part know a Ferrari when they see it? I seem to run into this all of the time. Is it all about the horse? I figured you guys would have something to say about this.

That is my $0.02..

Vince

6. loudvette

loudvette Karting

Sep 28, 2004
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    David
    #31 loudvette, Jun 29, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    "Wow" all that is needs to be said.. If you didn’t attend, you missed out. I’ll post some track video once I get caught up here at work. (A week off piles up papers).

-Dave B getting his prize.
    -Shot of the concourse
    -Some hot flat 12's
    -Dad and I
    -Great parking on the back straight
    -Dave found a spot too.
    -Boxer Stand off
    -Lined up to race.
    -Still waiting
    -Bad ass 430
    -Dad and I winning the Grand Prix
    -Awards Dinner, John, Jim R., David R., and Dave B
    -Cruse control on the way home. (Steady 80)
    -Looking out the ass of a boxer at a boxer.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    Mojo is the keyword my lad; it's all about Mojo!

8. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    You're experienced with the hoods of the Chicago burbs... floozies and flirts and the hot clubbers all know the cars. Even if they don't know if its a Lambo, Ferrari or heck even a Zonda they know its something important. As long as it looks cool and fast they think $$$ and one milisecond later their second thought is, "wow everyone will look at me in this." Sweeties and the girls you want to take home to Mom and Dad I have found that if you told them your 355 is a Ford, they would nod and go, " ah ha," even though they still don't get it. If they saw an Enzo on the road their thought process is "wow, that looks different than a minivan," and not " that's a million dollar, 200 mph, the driver is a stud of a car." But what makes those nice girls the best is that they smile at you because they see how happy you are when it comes to the topic of exotic cars.

Andreas and I both agree that driving out to art gallery with your Penelope Cruz looking girl as she smiles and plays in the wind cause she likes the sound of the 250 GTO's engine and being with you on a fun trip is a million times better and more rewarding that pulling up to some wild party with Paris Hilton in a Lambo Gallardo and honking the horn to announce your arrival and then parking in the front.

That's why Skip and Bill and such players. They have the class and subtle moves to nab the hoochies but are so above them they go for the golden ones. I can just see Bill cruising to a wine tasting event in his ride. This is so much more cool than him slowing moving up and down Michigan Ave where all the Brittney Spears teeny boppers come out to say to him, " hey handsome stud, give me a ride to Excalibur." Skip is even worse... he doesn't even say he has a Ferrari, just uses that Paul Harvey type voice, kisses the lovey lady on the hand, and they melt.

Gee, if I wasn't going to marry the girl of my dreams my jealousy to these guys would huge!

RocketBoy

PS: Frank gets attention cause he's a bad boy! Looks like a mobster/more rough and tough Mangnum PI and the chicks dig danger.

9. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    ROTFLMAO!!! (and that is getting more difficult for me to do these days....:()
    Yes,I'm gonna get a Tattoo that says: "SCARS: Glory Trophies"....:)

Lord knows I have enough of 'em....From my years as a Stuntman....;0 Or maybe from that time we had to bail out of our B29 over Burma....And we landed in some Barbed Wire....wait a minute....No....hold on a second....I think that was from one of my other previous lives.....;)

10. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    WOW RocketBoy, that's pure poetic prose.

I think you missed your calling, you should be a 'writer'!

I love it!!!