FCA party at the Yellowfin | FerrariChat

FCA party at the Yellowfin

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by wfo900, Jul 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wfo900

wfo900 Formula Junior

Aug 19, 2003
    Annapolis
    Full Name:
    Rich C
    Anybody going to this from the list?
    Also has anyone heard about a proposed Ferrari/ Ducati Rally through the back roads? Tough choice as to ride/drive!

2. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    That I dont think is smart. Bikes/Car do a rally together.

Antony

3. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Where is the Yellowfin? Anymore info?

4. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003

Just cars... not necessarily Ferraris

5. wfo900

wfo900 Formula Junior

Aug 19, 2003
    Annapolis
    Full Name:
    Rich C
    The Info for the Yellowfin event is on the FCA-MAR web page. It is on Solomons Island Road in Annapolis. I'm afraid I don't know the area well enough to help after that little bit. It sounds like a fun day- August 7

6. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Yes, thanks, I did look it up there after I asked. I just bookmarked the Mid-alt site though not much on it.

Are there many members of Mid- Atl. on this site?

7. bimmer32five

bimmer32five Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MD
    Full Name:
    Mark
    that's my b-day! Damn...I'd hate to bring my kawi out and embarass the Duc's.

8. onboost

onboost Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2004
    DC Metro area
    Yeah, I'm from Mid-Atl..based in DC & Arlinton, this is my town and for those that don't know there are many roads around for "Sports Car Tournig"!

As a matter of fact, when going to Annapolis, 495 to Rt 214 (Central Ave) or either 95N to 32E past Ft. Meade through Odenton is a lot more fun than straight out Rt 50..that is unless you're looking for speed and a fun game of "spot the cop"!

9. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

Yellowfin is on the South River at the eastern bank of the South River bridge on Route 2.

For a good route, take route 50 east to Davidsonville Road (424), stay to the right on the exit ramp. Follow to the first light, Governors Bridge Road and turn left. GB road is very twisty at times and a lot of fun. GB road ends at Riva road. Turn right on Riva and take to end on 214 (Central Ave.) Turn left on 214 and follow to light at major intersection with Route 2. Turn left on Route 2 and follow through congested Edgewater. You will come to South River bridge (County Police Headquarters on left at bridge span!), cross bridge and you will see the Yellowfin below you to the left.

Easy way back to 50 is to turn left on Route 2 from the restaurant, proceed approx 2 miles and watch for Aris T. Allen Blvd. signs, follow option to take you to Rt. 50.

10. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

BTW - if you stay to the left at the Davidsonville Road exit from 50, there is a Park and Ride directly in front of you if you are looking to meet up with anyone.