Fchatter Master Model List - Modern | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Fchatter Master Model List - Modern

Discussion in '360/430' started by Brian C. Stradale, Apr 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

What model(s) do you personally own?

1. 355 Berlinetta

2. 355 Challenge

3. 355 GTS

4. 355 Spider

5. 360 Challenge

6. 360 Modena

7. 360 Spider

8. Challenge Stradale

9. 456 GT

10. <placeholder>

11. 456M GT

12. 550 Barchetta

13. 550 Maranello

14. 575M Barchetta

15. 575M Maranello

16. 612

17. <placeholder>

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    Why?? Are you saying the number is too small? Wondering why can't it be right??

I noticed even adding 3 lists (from 3 model classes), the total isn't even close to 200 F-cars. I thought the number was more like 500 or more, so surprised by the data. Could this mean many f-chatters are not voting???

2. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Because we know in the general population, there are more 360 Spiders than 360 Modenas, and waayyyy more of either than Stradales. But the numbers here don't reflect that at all.

So, the question is: Is FerrariChat an odd mix of Ferrari owners? Or is it just the people who choose to vote are an odd mix? It would seem many FChatters haven't voted at all... but still you'd expect a bit more representative distribution.

3. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    I see. I didn't know there are more spiders than Modenas for 360. The number of many SC on F-chats could be people like you who takes driving seriously for fun (am I making sense?) SC is not joy-toy car in my eyes, and many racing enthusiasts on F-chats explain many SC.

I never give thoughts on this, but what kind of people buy Ferrari in majority? I mean for what purpose? I do also wonder why some owners are not voting, too. What could be the reason, when they list "personal Ferrari" or HP w/ F pics??

BTW, why there is no Master List for Vintage class? Maybe there're more heavy owners like Napoli, and may take more than 20% of owner demography of F-chat. (just possibility)

4. Brian C. Stradale

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Well, Vintage is tough... there are a lot of models! So, some expertise is required just to get the poll right... and its only worth the work if people are going to fill it out. So, I was waiting to see if we got lots of answers on the others before I tackled Vintage... OR, I was hoping one of the true experts on Vintage would tackle it.

5. Brian C. Stradale

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Wow, the Stradale is the most owned Modern Ferrari! (At least here on FChat.)

In fact, its almost the most-owned Ferrari of all models here on FChat... its second to only the 328 GTS... just one behind, now that Yoshi has sold his 328 to buy a 355. Who'd have thought?

We have 82 total votes here... obviously that's way low... but I think almost every Stradale owner has voted... the Stradale owners seem to be a particularly active bunch, I guess.

6. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Brian, yes the stradale population here is suprising. The other thing that really suprises me is how few owners have voted. Does anyone(Rob, for instance!!) know how many Ferrari owners are registered here?

7. Brian C. Stradale

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Although many still have not voted, its time to unstick these... look here for a summary of the numbers so far.

8. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    I say your vote counts. Neat poll question!

9. Brian C. Stradale

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Any new owners that haven't voted their ownership?

10. Brian C. Stradale

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    We have added many new Fchatters in the last four months... many being owners who have probably never seen this "census"... please check any Ferraris that you currently own.

11. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    You might want to start this one over, Dale