FDC-Buttonwillow raceway update | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FDC-Buttonwillow raceway update

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by fatbillybob, Jan 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Race_S4

Race_S4 Rookie

Jan 20, 2004
    Sorry to hear Byron's car went through this weekend. Those two Ferrari's are the best car to look at on track. Wish I get the chance to drive one.

My name is Stan and was one of the instructor at the event. I went out behind the Ferrari's and took some video clips. However, I have not process that clip yet. I will post up later today.

Here is a video clip I have already. Enjoy!

3 laps
    http://www.topspindesign.com/videos/realcam/2lap_buttonwillow.wmv

Video -
    2 TopSpin Motorsport RealCam camera used. One mounted on the front bumper (main screen). Second RealCam was mounted inside the front windshield facing both driver and passenger.

Audio -
    TopSpin 4-channel microphone unit used. The 4-channel microphone has 2 channel sound pickup and 2 channel for the intercome. Only the 2 channel sound input used. One pickup was mounted in the engine bay close the the intake airbox. 2nd pickup was placed in the trunk.

In the video, you can see me (driving) and Joe (passenger). You can see how Joe is strapped on with the 4-pt harness and really see how it works during the high corner-G. I am strapped with 4-pt harness onto the TopSpin syn suede sport seat.