FDrive Poll for a date in May. VOTE! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

FDrive Poll for a date in May. VOTE!

Discussion in 'New England' started by Birdman, Mar 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Which date can you make?

1. May 1

2. May 7

3. May 8

4. All of those dates

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BusDriver

BusDriver Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2004
    Northeast USA
    Despite the slightly humid conditions, it was great fun meeting everyone, and hearing Birdman's stories!

See you guys at Tutto Italiano (if not sooner!)

- Jon

2. JayO

JayO Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Good job, Spencer.

I can't believe how nice my car looks in a couple of those pics. The one from the back is great. Can you email me any other ones you might have taken? Mine was the US version 328 with the shields. You took many great pics. I hope you can make it again when the sun is out.

3. Ferrari 328 Euro

Ferrari 328 Euro Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2004
    Salem, MA
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Yes, Spencer - great pics!

I saw my car in one of those shots but could not place it.... realized finally that I was in the car driving... DUH! LOL

I hope we will do this again on the 15th - I have my calendar already marked! This time how about up 1A to Ipswich Beach, Essex (Periwinkles for lunch) and through Manchester-by-the-Sea, and Beverly Farms? We can go right by the Polo Grounds in Hamilton to show you guys where the 19 Sep '05 Ferrari/Polo event will be held. (That's a lot of fun for you guys who have never attended!)

Anyone interested in the 15th ? Preferably good weather too! :)

4. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Brandon,
    Just realized that my wife has to attend a conference on the cape that weekend, so I won't make it. Damn! But I'll try to make as many as I can.

FYI all-Brandon is attempting to organize a weekly or bi-weekly regualr drive that always meets at the same place, or perhaps we can occasionally meet someplace else just to stir things up.

Spenser - Nice shots of that cool 308! What an awesome car! ;)

Birdman