Ferarri 365 GT 1966 - 1971 Dashboard Instrument Panel with Veglia Borletti gauges? | FerrariChat

Ferarri 365 GT 1966 - 1971 Dashboard Instrument Panel with Veglia Borletti gauges?

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by PeadarMcC, Jan 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeadarMcC

PeadarMcC Rookie

Jan 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Peadar McCarthy
    Hi, I have this Ferarri 365 GT 1966 - 1971 Dashboard Instrument Panel with Veglia Borletti gauges and wondering does anyone know much about it from looking at it and the approx value.

The gauges are all in very good clean condition with no cracks or visible damage. It's in both MPH and KMH so a European model (I'm based in Ireland so it's probably from an original car here). The top speed is 140mph so I'm reckoning it's from one of the earlier 365's?

There are some minor grazes on the upholstery cladding but nothing a professional Upholstry repairer can't deal with any day of the week. The veneer has two minor splinter cracks which I've highlighted in the photo.

I'm shooting a low budget horror thriller movie in May and need every penny I can get so sticking it on ebay in the next week or two and would like to know a bit more about it.

Any thoughts or ideas let me know!

Thanks a mill

P

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rovexienus

rovexienus Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 10, 2010
    Sainte Colombe, France (near Lyon)
    Full Name:
    Jean-Michel Savary
    I think it is better to post this question in the Vintage section.

3. PeadarMcC

PeadarMcC Rookie

Jan 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Peadar McCarthy
    Thanks, I thought this was the 365 section?
    (Can the mod transfer it over or will I just repost?)

4. rovexienus

rovexienus Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 10, 2010
    Sainte Colombe, France (near Lyon)
    Full Name:
    Jean-Michel Savary
    This is the section starting with the model 365 GT4 2+2 which appeared end of 1972 and is the last of the 365 series. All the other 365's belong to the Vintage part. I would repost, rather than expect the moderator to do it. One comment, the top graduation of speed at 140mph seems to be on the low side for a V12 Ferrari from the 1960's. Most counters I have seen for those show a top graduation at 180mph.

5. PeadarMcC

PeadarMcC Rookie

Jan 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Peadar McCarthy
    Thanks Rovexienus, I was curious about the top speed. Maybe it's something to do with speed restrictions for certain markets? I'll post it in the one you mentioned. Cheers & thanks!