Ferrari 0855 Ellena

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by enio45, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Auction Ends Tonight! 1984 Ferrari 308 GTS QV: this beautiful well known and documented 308 auction ends tonight on FerrariChat around 8pm Central Time. must be subscribed to bid on it. more information about our auctions under Auctions - About Auctions and bid under Auctions - Current Auctions. Good luck!
  1. enio45

enio45 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Another item that i had made was the window handle knobs and the dash knobs. It seems these are
    quite unique as i have had Ellena owners looking for these for years to no avail. Several of mine were cracked
    thus being floppy on the handles. Additionally some of my dash knobs were missing. Each car takes 2 large knobs for the
    windows and 4 small knobs on the dash. I took the best ones i could find, refinished them to fill cracks etc and sent them off
    to have molds made. Today i received them back . Obviously i made more that what i needed in an effort to recoup the
    cost of making them. They used these on some Boano's, Ellena's for sure across the production and TDF used them as well.

Attached Files: